13

Sky's mumbo jumbo

Sky: Why's it called an oven when you of in the cold food and you of out hot eat the food?
Wren: ... What???

The last page

Sundew: Look, I'm glad everyone's on the same page. But it's the last page in a book titled 'we're all going to die'.
Cricket: That's not even clever.

Jambu's crayons

Glory: You have crayons?
Jambu: Yes, I have—
Glory: You're— how old are you?
Jambu: YES, I AM NINE YEARS OLD AND I HAVE CRAYONS, I HAVE A BOX OF EMERGENCY CRAYONS IN THE CABINET UNDER THE TV BECAUSE EVERYBODY NEEDS CRAYONS SOMETIMES, OKAY? EVERYBODY NEEDS CRAYONS.

Darkstalker's complex

Darkstalker: Some people say that I have a god complex. I'd like to think that I'm a complex god.

The DoD don't take Sunny seriously enough

Sunny: You know guys, sometimes I feel like you guys don't take me seriously enough.
Starflight: 'Sometimes'?
Tsunami: 'Enough'?
Sunny: ...
Glory: Change that to 'at all' and we'll talk.

Sky out of a paper bag

Wren: He couldn't find his way out of a paper bag.
Sky: That's not true! I found my way out of a paper bag yesterday!

Peril's in charge

Clay: Where is everyone?
Peril: Starflight had a nervous collapse, Sunny is looking after him, and Glory is trying to kill Deathbringer, so I'm in charge.
Clay: Oh my-!
Peril: I know, right?

Caramelized onions

Clay: Your lover doesn't have the mental strength to caramelize onions.
Swordtail: Your lover thinks it takes 5-10 minutes to caramelize onions.
Peril: Who's caramelizing onions? Have you sociopaths forgotten that apples exist?
Luna: Do you think caramelizing onions is putting caramel on onions?

Qibli's idea of fun

Qibli: We have fun, don't we, Winter?
Winter: I have never been more stressed out in my entire life.

Fishnets improve everything

Darkstalker: What situation is not instantly improved by the addition of fishnets, I ask you.
Indigo: Being a fish.
Darkstalker: Well, that's annoying.