14

Date format changed: DD/MM/YYYY (English format, not American where Month is before day)

Also, thoughts on her new suit? Don't worry, her hair is usually tied back, it just looked better down when drawing.

Finally, "EST" in the timestamp just below means Eastern Standard Time. I will start putting these in because I've decided to.

https://youngjustice.fandom.com/wiki/Timestamp

The link above takes you to a list of the different standard times, so check the subheading characteristics if you need to. I'll put this link every 2–3 chapters so you can remind yourself just in case.

Mouth Justice
01/01/2016, 18:19 EST
Two years later

"Recognised: Storm, B02."

Nightwing turned to Storm as she entered. Her hood was lowered.

Conner, Megan, Bumblebee, Robin, Blue Beetle, and Beast Boy had just returned from their capturing of Clayface.

Storm had just stopped a bank robbery in Gotham since Batman was fighting Joker. Again. He banned her from ever getting into a fight that had Joker since a year and a half ago when she nearly beat him to death. Fun fact: she had scared two newbies on the team that they couldn't look her in the eyes for a month. She felt horrible after that.

Upon her entry, she exchanged looks with Nightwing, both of them internally sighing at Megan and La'gaan's cheesy nicknames.

"If I called you Angelfish, what would you say?" Wing whispered to her softly.

Storm turned to him, and whispered, "I'd probably die of mortification, then resurrect myself to call you Starbaby."

Wing grinned at that. "I wouldn't mind."

Storm rolled her eyes, but Nightwing saw the glimmer of laughter shining through the usually blank eyes. He counted that as a win.

"I'm gonna get some coffee from the kitchen. You want any?"

"No, thanks."

Then Robin finally approached, after Storm walked away. "Clayface is safely back in his Arkham cell."

Nightwing smiled at Robin. "Good work."

Robin tried to deflect the congratulations, but he was interrupted by Captain Atom. "Emergency alert. United Nations headquarters is under attack."

Mal turned to Nightwing. "Beta's only two blocks away."

Nightwing nodded and turned to Captain Atom on the screen. "Captain Atom, the team's Beta Squad is in the vicinity. E.T.A. three minutes."

Storm re-entered the second after Captain Atom stopped the call. She had a steaming hot cup of coffee and a domino mask on so that she could drink it. "What did I miss?"

"U.N. headquarters is under attack," Wing informed her.

She hummed in affirmation. "Who's there?"

"Beta Squad."

------

The Watchtower
03/01/2016, 17:08 EST

"Recognised: Zatanna, 25; Rocket, 26."

The two walked out of the Zeta-tube and joined the gathered leaguers as well as the senior members of the Team; Nightwing, Storm, Superboy, and Miss Martian.

John Stewart, or Green Lantern (easier to diffrentiate by calling their first name), was talking about the recent alien attack-infiltration.

"The big guy's Lube. He's an intergalactic bounty hunter. Extremely dangerous, but not likely to return," John was saying. "The little guy's another story. That's a Krolotean. And Kroloteans always travel in packs."