Ch.19 Family

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor any DC properties

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

It was almost time to move on from Japan, to hunt down the Demon's to finally end this charade. He has done all he could for Japan and now it was up to them to get their shit together, it was time to travel and end this. Yet, he didn't want to leave. Currently, the anti-hero was staring into the dark rainy sky with a melancholic look

It's the day after he killed AFO and later his doctor as well, but it's also been a day since his memories were....not retained since he's had them but if he were to describe it. He would say they were finally complete, it felt nice but yet at the same time sad. He doesn't regret what he's done more than what he's become, but now he wondered.....was there really a way for him to give this up? For him to be Izuku Midoriya again, not the hero Deku, that would be asking to much. No, just to be Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku felt a presence behind him and whirled around while pulling out his gun, but there was nothing there in the little room that gave access to the roof. Yet, no one was there, and not even a hint of someone being there. The rain began to fall harder as it flowed down his red helmet and the heavy pitter-patter of God's tears. Izuku sighed as he holstered his gun and turned back to the skylin.

An armored fist connected with his face knocking him from the roof of that small room and making him land hard on his back on the roof of the general building. Izuku groaned as he sat up, even with the helmet it felt like he got punched by a truck, hell there was a crack in the corner of the helmet. Izuku looked up and saw the attacker, a hero he presumed, in a bat costume? Well, a heavily armored bat costume.

"What the hell are you going, Jason?" Izuku froze as he stared at the hero, 'Ah shit he knows the original.' Izuku quickly fell into a defensive stance as the hero rushed him and began to lay into him with well-placed punches, even with his armor he could feel the damage piling up. "You said you would stop this nonsense, turn straight and be better. Yet here you are causing chaos all over the world, thousands of people dead, the Middle East is a disaster politically, and Japan is scared shitless. Batman did a sidekick making Izuku skid back still in a turtle stance.

"Sorry buddy, but my name's not Jason." Batman's eyes widened as Izuku pulled out his dual handguns and fired shots at the hero, the first hitting him in the shoulder. Batman responded quickly throwing a smoke bomb at his feet the same moment a barrage of bullets tore through the smoke but connected with nothing. The smoke cleared revealing no trace of the bat hero and putting Izuku on high alert as he scanned his surroundings.

A battle cry sounded behind making him turn to see a boy in a red and yellow costume dive at him with a katana. Izuku tried to raise his guns but resulted in one of them got sliced in half and Izuku to turtle again as the boy laid in on him until Izuku got kicked in the back making him fall face first into the wet pavement. He turned around seeing the original bat guy with 7 in total minus the bat.

"So, if you are not Jason, who are you and where is he?" said a young man wearing a black suit with a blue bird on the front. Izuku stared at them confused as he stared up at them from the floor, until it clicked in his head. Not long after he completed his training, the Demon Heads tasked him with a mission, to implement himself into society as a mercenary by taking the place of one. Preferably one that wore a mask, he chose the Red Hood since at the time he thought it looked cool and he felt drawn to it.

At first, the leaders were reluctant to let him choose that one, but it got overruled by the Head of Influence. It didn't take long for him to find the original Red Hood, he was in Egypt exploring ancient pyramids. He ambushed the mercenary deep in those tombs, well let's just say he was here and Jason wasn't. Now though, he could see why they were reluctant originally.