Ch.13 Round 2

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor any DC properties

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

-- 

*Narrator POV*

*The day after the failed attempt of Izuku's capture*

Momo and Shoto arrived at Fuyumi's home as they were invited for dinner. Both top heroes were dressed casually with their daughter galloping between them ready to see her friend. Momo sighed as she rubbed her muscles from the soreness from yesterday's ambush, it still annoyed/angered her that he defeated them so soundly. Sure they did considerable damage to him but she could tell he wasn't trying to hurt them until he needed to. He was holding back.

Momo sighed as she tried to put away those thoughts, she was to have dinner with her sister-in-law along with said girl's boyfriend and daughter. She needed to put work behind her for tonight, after all, Bakugo would handle the rest. They knocked on the front door making a racket happen inside making them all sweatdrop. The door opened revealing Izuku in a turtleneck with his right arm in a sling and wearing sunglasses. Alarm bells rang in Momo's head.

Shomi: Mr. Zumi's Dad! What happened!?

Izuku: Ha! It's nothing too bad Shomi-chan! I just got into a car accident yesterday!

Shomi: Why are you yelling!?

Izuku: Oh! Sorry, my hearings been a little spotty!

Momo kept her eyes on Izuku the whole time studying his every move, dissecting him. He favored his left side not only because of the arm but it seemed his whole right side was tender similar to a bruise or broken ribs. His right arm showed evidence of not a break but more of a dislocation, after he took off his sunglasses his eyes were bloodshot like they were hit with a bright light, and he had cotton in both his ears. Sure they could all be from a car crash, but they were the same injuries Red Hood would have obtained.

She needed to keep an eye on him.

--

*1 week later*

SNAP

Izuku dropped the limp body of the hero he was chasing on the floor. It was dead in the night and Izuku was trailing a dirty hero one of the last few that were trying to escape him. Yet, the plan was working, the public was starting to challenge the idea of a hero but not all heroes. It became very obvious who Izuku was targeting, the scum of the hero world and living the pure alone. The gang was doing good and so far the Demon Heads were staying out of Japan, he just needed more time.

He took out his grapple hook and shot it up latching onto the edge of the roof and pulled himself up. He began to walk towards the next roof until a massive explosion rocked the building as the area in front of him crumbled, knocking Izuku on his back. Out of the smoke came a man with a feral grin and sharp ashe blonde hair.

Dynamight: Round two, Buckethead!

Izuku quickly recovered as Bakugo lunged at him, and got to his feet firing several rounds at the hero who easily dodged with an explosion. An unconscious smile crossed Izuku's face along with Bakugo's, for some reason it felt nostalgic to the hero. Izuku jumped off the building back first shortly followed by Bakugo both trading fire in the air, neither aiming instead just unloading fire. Before Izuku hit the floor he shot out his grapple going to another roof with Bakugo unleashing an explosion that launched him towards the villain.

Izuku scoffed as he proppeled himself way over the ledge turning mid-air tossing a canister at the ledge the moment Bakugo reached it and fired a singular round that hit the canister making it explode. What Izuku didn't take into account was Bakugo not caring and instead ignoring it as he tackled Izuku in the air adjusted himself on top and launched an explosion that made them crash down onto the roof hard with Izuku underneath.