LOVE & LIES

Moon Agatha Cazandra Bordeos, a young girl who became the mother, father, and older sibling to her three younger siblings. She yearns to experience the simple joys of being a girl, like shopping with her friends during school vacations, but she knows that she is unable to do so.

She is the sole provider for their family since her father left them. Her mother fell ill and was unable to work. In order for her and her siblings to finish school, she must work even while attending school herself.

Despite her hardships, she never complains because she loves her family deeply. Even when she is exhausted, she never considers giving up and leaving her family.

Her biggest desire is for her mother to receive proper treatment and for her siblings to have enough food at the right time every day. Therefore, she aspires to be wealthy.

On the other hand, we have Ryo Nyx Dale Pineda, the only son of one of the wealthiest families in their area. He is rich because his late grandmother bequeathed him a large land in Nueva Ecija along with his own company.

However, beneath the luxurious lifestyle of this young man lies a dark secret involving his parents.

Moon and Ryo's love is filled with affection, but it is also tainted by deceit. Will they be able to overcome the numerous obstacles and challenges that stand in the way of their love?

-iamlunamoon