chapter nine; flashbacks

nightmare will be in all italics and in juliana's pov!

JULIANA'S NIGHTMARE:

"huh?" i rubbed my eyes, and i was back in school. great. i was in the cafeteria, eating my pizza, and i lovee pizza. i was munching on that shit like there was no tomorrow, -and then i got deja vu. shit, it's this memory.

the one time xochitl didn't come to school.

i saw him, walker. walking towards me with olivia and her stupid ass group. i wanted to walk away and smack her, but i couldn't move, it was like i was glued to my seat. they walked closer and closer to my table. i shut my eyes, hoping i would wake up but everytime i blinked, they were getting closer.

i already felt my tears rushing to my face, i wanted out immediately. then they finally made it to my table.
"BAHAHAHA! LOOK AT THIS LAME ASS LOSER SITTING BY HERSELF!" olivia bursted out laughing, with walker aside her, chuckling as well.

they all circled around me, and said "lose some weight, would you?!" and shoved me around. i couldn't move. i was helpless, it was like i was living it again, and the person i would of went to, is beside the person making fun of me, walker scobell.
"pffh, there's no way i would still be friends with you, you're disgusting!" scobell laughed, spitting it at my face. at this point i had no one, if xochitl was here, she would if beat the shit out of them.

finally, i could move out of my fucking seat, and i shoved past them, wiping tears and shoving people out the way to the bathrooms. i texted xochitl to come and get my mum to pick me up, and then i shut my eyes for a second to rest. then i heard BANG, BANG on my stall door, it was olivia. i got out of my stall, then she slapped me.

and i woke up.

juliana frantically woke up and sat up from the edge of the bed. "shit." the girl rubbed her eyes, to make sure she wasn't dreaming in this one.
aryan woke up, "juli? you okay?" and he shook up xochitl to wake up.

"aryan what?" xochitl hit his arm, which aryan hit her back to wake her up properly to see what was going on. juliana had a disappointed look on her face.
"juli, what's going on?" xochitl rubbed her back,
"i had a nightmare, or like a memory." juliana took deep breaths and she fiddled with her fingers, "it was when you missed that day of school."

xochitl looked at the girl, sorrowfully, still having the guilt hit deep into her chest. "oh, juliana." xochitl and aryan hugged the shaky girl who was emotionless. she didn't know how to act, scared, worried, anxious, sad, or even all of the above.

"we are here for you, juli. you can talk to us." aryan comforted juliana, since he wasn't there to experience that time, he still understands what they go through, and that's why the three got closer together.

"it's fine. guys we have to go to the studio anyway, let's just forget about this and move on with our day- yay!" juliana sat up from her bed, breaking out the hug and alerted xochitl and aryan -who looked at each other, with the look of 'what the fuck is going on?!' "sure.." xochitl and aryan both said, mysteriously examining juliana's body language and expression, then madi knocked on the door.

"rise and shine hollywoods!" madi entered the room, who also looked like she was hiding a secret, "guys, since mom is in a meeting all day and i can't drive, uber matthew's here!" matt entered the doorway, waving and laughing.
"read your schedules, and you guys have to be there at 11 am -and it's 10! chop chop!" matt chuckled,

"fine, fine!" juliana rushed off her bed, and dragged xochitl and aryan with her. she sighed and juliana thought to her, "let's go one wirh this wonderful day."

————————

during the day, xochitl was busy with her stunt work, and aryan was literally nowhere to be seen, which left juliana 'by herself'. yes juliana was close friends with all of the cast, it was just aryan and xochitl who could really understand her right now.

juliana was at her break, and decided to chill out and eat outside her trailer for once. she sat down at one of the tables in the main room, with one airpod in her ear, watching old vlogs from nick, matt and chris' youtube channel, because they were the most funniest time of her life. until, someone walked in. great, it was walker.

juliana filipowicz

shit. what do i do? do i run? or do i hide? what do i do. i'm kinda scared. that damn nightmare. shoot, he's walking towards me, and there's extra space on the couch i'm sitting in. i stare intensely to the spot next to me. please don't sit next to me, please don't sit next to me.

walker glued his eyes onto his phone, drinking pepsi, and sat next to me. on the couch. where the extra space is. next. to. me. i'm just going to stare at my phone and pray he doesn't say anything to me.

walker scobell

juliana's been acting weird today. all day i would do the usual, scoff, slightly shove her, talk back at her, yknow usual. but she's literally ignoring me, don't know if that's a good thing, but i was at my break and i sat down at the main couch, and i finally look up and juliana's here. next to me, with her airpods in, focusing very hardly on her phone.

what is this girl doing? i finally speak up, "what's so good about your phone?" i snickered, she just glares at me. huh. she didn't saying anything back- "says you, you didn't even know i was sitting here until you looked up from your phone." she said blandly.

then juliana walked off, looked like she was rushing some-whatever don't care. i watched her walking away, fast pace scurrying somewhere -also aggressively smashing her keyboard. ehh, whatever. she's weird.

juliana scurried away not looking in front of her, she bumped into someone, dior.
"hey, hey, you okay?" dior stopped the worried girl, juliana looked at her with glossy eyes, and dragged dior into her trailer nearby.

————————-

"oh juli, im so sorry." dior hugged juliana, after juliana explained her nightmare, and her history with walker.
"dior?" juliana wiped her eyes, "please, don't make me get in the way of your guys relationship, you can still be friends with him. i honestly don't mind."
"you sure?" dior questioned, she really didn't want to lose either of her friends.
"i'm sure, and i promise you, i'll be okay. as long as i have this whole group, i'll be fine, it was just a flashback or something." juliana gave a weak smile.

"and this is why i'm so so grateful to meet you." dior smiled, hugging juliana.