chapter one; auditions

TWO YEARS LATER..

"i still can't believe it, we are in california." juliana and xochitl sat at a ice cream shop, eating mint choc chip and cookie dough ice cream.

juliana moved to california to start pursing acting, xochitl decided to join in, and they were talented. luckily, both juliana and xochitl got main character roles as juliana as claudia kishi and xochitl as dawn schafer with other cast members in the hit series, the babysitters club.

"ooh, what if we see a celebrity!" xochitl mentioned, "xochi, there's no way we are gonn-OMG LOOK ITS LANA DEL REY." juliana shook up xochitl, "lets ask for a photo!"

the girls pulled themselves together and asked for a photo, until the lana del rey asked
"wait, aren't you guys in that series-the babysitters club, right? claudia and dawn?"

the two fangirls looked at eachother in shock.
"um yeah?? how did you know?" juliana questioned, "well my niece, watched it, you girls are wonderful."
"aw, thank you so much! we love your music!!"

————————

IT'S SIX P.M..
the two girls are now lying on juliana's bed, watching maze runner,"hm, juli look!" xochitl found a casting call for a show called percy jackson and the olympians, "looking for an annabeth chase, daughter of athena, female, playing as 12-14, she's often frustrated by being so many steps ahead of everyone -ha! sounds like meee!" juliana exclaimed,

"oh they're doing two seasons! looking for a thalia grace, daughter of zeus, playing as 13-14, she has a strong, fierce and a rebellious spirit-oh, now that's me! we should do it!" "of course, i need to show my mom and madi!"

"MADII! WHERE'S MOM! look, casting call!" juliana shows her phone to her sister, madi, who was at the living room with her best friend, nick. "oh hey nick! where's matt and chris?" nick gives a warm smile back, "well, they're both sick, so your mom, laura picked me up! also what's that?" he asked,

"oh, it's a casting call for that new percy jackson series." juliana answered, "mom? look casting call!" "hey honey, oh! that's perfect! xochi, are you doing it too?" "mhm! i'm gonna try for thalia." "alright, guys could you send me the link, and then we could work on it tomorrow, alright with you guys?" "yes, thank you so much laura!" xochi hugged juliana's mom.

————————-

THE NEXT DAY..

juliana and xochitl reviewed there lines with xochitl doing her self tape first, then juliana's after. "phew." juliana breathed out, "all done!" laura said "good job!!" xochitl exclaimed and hugged the girl. "alright, i'll send it in tonight." "thank you so much laura!" "thank you mom!"

————————

TWO DAYS LATER..

"girls, look we got CALLBACKS!" laura exclaimed on the couch, "OH MY GOSH! YES!" juliana squealed and hugged xochitl while she sat in shock. "oh my goodness, we are close to getting it. we are close to getting out roles!" xochitl said, still in shock.

juliana ran off to madi's room, "WE GOT CALLBACKS MADII! OH HEY YALL, WE GOT CALLBACKS!!" juliana saw the triplets, on madi's phone. "OMG CONGRATS JULI!" the three said from the screen. "i'm proud of you, good luck for chemistry reads!" madi hugged her sister.

a/n: guys if you think this is long watch out of the next chapter 😭 sorry if i made any spelling errors, i didn't proof read and i'm too lazy to💀