chapter three; roles

the three amigos
anniebeth🎀- juliana
a tree😋- xochitl
the GOAT🔥- aryan

the GOAT🔥
GUYS I GOT GROVER!!

anniebeth🎀
CONGRATS ARYANN!! I GOT ANNABETH CHASE!!

a tree😋
YES ARYANN!! I GOT THALIA GRACE!

the GOAT🔥
CHECK OUT WALKERS INSTA STORY YALL.

anniebeth🎀
is it good or bad?

the GOAT🔥
JUST CHECK.

anniebeth🎀
gosh aryan FINE.
WHAT THE ACTUAL F

a tree😋
there is NO COMPLETE WAY WALKER IS CONGRATULATING US RN.

anniebeth🎀
guys hes probs high on smth or he was forced by his friends💀

a tree😋
just respond back with one of those emojis from the story messages on instagram. i literally just did this
🔥
LMAOO

the GOAT🔥
or maybee.. juat hear me out. he is being nice.

anniebeth🎀
ARYAN. there is no way walker would even do that. with us especially.

a tree😋
fr

the GOAT🔥
fine, but hes nice to me tho..
ANYWAY YOU GUYS WANNA GO TO THE MALL RN? i smashed my airpods from getting my role lol and i wanna get new ones and wanna try out at new drink from starbucks??

anniebeth🎀
ofc!! lemme bug matt to drive and ill pick yall up🤗

a tree😋
okayy!!

the GOAT🔥
alrr

————————

juliana stood up from her chair, and went over to the living room, where the triplets and madi were. "MAAATTT!" juliana yelled coming out of her room, "WHAT THIS TIME." matt groaned, "oh hey you actually responded!" juliana joked, "what do you want anyway?" "can you drive me to somewhere pleaseee." "where and who?" "pick up aryan and xochi. also to drop off and pick us up at the mall-please-and-thank-you! BYE GUYS!"juliana dragged matt to the car also waving bye to nick, chris and madi, "fine whatever. you owe me a oreo mcflurry when i pick yous up from the mall." matt chuckled and ordered, getting in the car. "I'M TAKING AUX I DON'T CARE." juliana cheered waving her arm in a circle.

————————

"aryan, we are here!!" was what juliana texted to aryan, letting him know they were waiting outside in the car. "hey!" aryan waved while walking over to the car, juliana smiled and waved back and matt gave a warm smile back. "alright, xochitl's house now?" matt questioned, like he literally had no clue of what was planned, "mhm, now go please driver, we have no time to waste!" juliana joked.

matt and juliana were literally carbon copies of each other, they understood each other and matt was like juliana's older brother. all of the triplet brothers were, but matt was literally her twin, nick and chris didn't bother to argue about that, they all know differently juliana in their own ways.