chapter five; the table read

NEXT DAY...

"has xochi texted you yet?" laura asked juliana as they were on the way to set as the first table read of the series.
"yup, she's on her way now!" juliana answered her mum,
"so, how is it's with walker, hun?" laura asked, not trying to make her daughter uncomfortable.
"well, he's still annoying-as usual, uhhh, he's gotten pretty tall since the last time i saw him, in like middle school- i think." juliana never mentioned she saw walker at the mall to her mom, only to the triplets, madi and her friends.

"oh! i've noticed that last night, and he has like a perm or something because i don't remember his hair being that curly." laura added,
"oh yeah, and his voice too-never mind we are here!" they arrived at the set,
"okay see you later, juli! text me or matt when you are done!" laura dropped her daughter off as juliana walked into the set building.

xochi
xochi - xochitl
ana - juliana

ana
heyy you here yet? im walking inside now and i see charlie
so im not alone !!
we will wait for u bc i see ur location and ur nearby🤗

xochi
hey girlie, okayy hold up!! im comingg

ana loved a message

"hey guys!" juliana walked in the studio, seeing charlie and aryan, greeting her back.
"xochitl's here!" aryan peeked through the door, catching xochitl waving at the three already.
"guys, bet 5 bucks each she says 'hey pookie bears!'" juliana smirked,
"'kay, bet. i don't think she's going to say that!" aryan challenged juliana
"i think she might dude." charlie guessed.

xochitl walked in, "hey pookie bears!" she yelled, walking up to them and give each a hug.
"knew it! aryan owes me 5 bucks!" juliana celebrated, as well as charlie.
"bam!" charlie gave juliana a high five,
"anyway, is walker and dior here yet? it starts in an hour." xochitl asked,
"walker texted me he'll be here soon-like 5 minutes ago, so he's probably nearby." aryan checked his phone,
"and dior told me she's already inside!" charlie said.
"okay then, let's go?" juliana asked, trying to avoid walker once again.

————————

"alright. so from the top. from annabeth's first line to percy." the director, john, said, as the cast read through their scripts, and juliana kicked it off with
"you drool when you sleep."
"excuse me what?" percy said frustrated, he genuinely thought that annabeth would give atleast a 'proud of you for killing a minotaur!' but no. she gave the boy a simple sentence, also inspecting the boy from head to toe.

————————

"perfect! thank you guys!" the directors congratulated the cast, for their cooperation. which made juliana and walker intensely stare each other down (don't know if that's in a good way-), and walker finally looked over at his phone while the directors, writer and producers let the cast chill out for awhile. after all, the table read was for three episodes, and they still have to read over five more episodes.

Bossy Boots
Bossy Boots - juliana
school bell - walker

school bell
Stop staring, Evil witch.

Bossy Boots
me?? staring??? you were literally staring first, school bell... whatever can u f off pls

school bell
No. And you were staring first. I saw it with my own two eyes.

Bossy Boots
nuh uh ask xochi who was staring first. i bet she knwsdk who did anyway.

school bell
Yuh uh. Fix your spelling, dingbant.
Oh.

Bossy Boots
BAHHAHAA IM DYING U CANT BE TALKINGGG DID YOU MEAN DINGBAT🤣🤣

"ana, why are you so aggressive with your phone, you good?" xochitl giggled as she watched juliana intensely smash her keyboard on her phone with her brows furrowed.
"it's flipping scobell. he has been staring nonstop and i told him to fuck off and now he's dragging it." juliana rolled her eyes glaring across the table to walker, who had his arms crossed, head tilted and glaring at juliana. the perfect combo for 'i hate you so much, just fuck off.' look.

"just ignore him-"
"i'm trying." juliana explained, then muttered to herself, "i'm really trying."