prologue

a/n: use font avenir for best experience!

"walker, i can't deal with this anymore. do whatever you want, i don't care anymore."

juliana raised her voice at walker at the cafeteria. the supposed 'best friends' have been arguing for the past weeks, over the most stupidest things.

"what did i ever do to you?! i mean, why are you so mad about olivia, huh? geez, you are so sensitive, juliana.." walker argued back. "i cant believe you right now." juliana kissed her teeth and stormed out of the cafeteria, leaving a pissed walker at the table. "walker-" xochitl gives a 'come on man' face to walker, and follows juliana.

"juli? wanna talk?" xochitl knocked on the stall door, surprisingly, juliana opens the stall door. "come in." juliana said in a pissy tone, "wanna explain?" xochitl lowered her tone, "well, walker's with that creature." "olivia?" "duh, that creature." juliana rolled her eyes, thinking about them. ugh. "wait, like dating?" "yeah. dating." "that bitch." juliana muttered "hey, i'm sorry for what she does to you." xochitl comforts the poor girl. "you shoulda seen her face when i was talking with walker." juliana said in a stern tone, "full on laughing -and i mean walker's okay with that? like come on, walker should know any better. i even told him what she does to me." juliana felt disappointed in him, he was supposed to be her best friend.

the poor girl starts to tear up, "im telling him. i've had enough of this crap." juliana rapidly wipes her tears, and rushing out the stall, "wait, juli-tell him what?!" xochitl chased after her, she paused in her tracks as she heard juliana say, "don't try to call me, don't try anything." juliana announced to walker, the boy kept a straight face, "whatever. i guess i won't call you my 'bestfriend' anymore." he scoffed, leaving both of them heartbroken.