Ta

As usual, I fell asleep around 5 am after gaming. I woke up around 8 am as I had filming that day.

I reached the studio around 9.30 am with a coffee in tow. Just as I reached the studio, I bumped into Jason.

"Heyyy, filming today?"

"Yes, Phi. Are you here to see P Jeff?"

"Yes, I am. He told me to wait here for him."

I nodded and took my leave. Just as I was about to go, Jason held onto my hand.

"Hey, I was wondering, would you be open to doing dinner with me tonight? I can come pick you up?"

I was startled, not knowing how to respond when suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I looked up to see Jeff holding onto me, grinning at Jason.

"I don't think so, Jason. Sorry. I had already booked him for dinner tonight. We are acting as partners in a new show so we have to and will be spending more time together for a while now."

Jason just nodded reluctantly and smiled. Jeff said he would join him soon, so Jason said he would wait outside then. Jeff nodded and turned me around, steering me towards the trailers.

We got into mine, and that's when Jeff let go.

"Sorry. I know you don't feel comfortable around him, so I had to do that, so he will back off."

"It's ok, Phi. Thank you for rescuing me. I was thinking about how to reject him and luckily you came by."

Jeff just nodded, waving off my thank you, and told me to be careful. I nodded, and he left, off to see Jason. It's so weird that I kept feeling funny around Jason. It's like I have seen him somewhere but couldn't place my finger on where and how.

I went for filming and was done by 7pm. It had been a long and tiring day and I was just about ready to get out of work. I was going to my trailer when I saw P Jeff waiting there.

"Hello Phi, is everything ok? How come you are here?"

"I just knocked off about an hour ago. I know you would be ending soon so I thought of sending you home. Stop gaming tonight and sleep earlier, ok?"

I grinned wolfishly at him and nodded. He waited for me and despite my protests, sent me home. Enroute home, we stopped for dinner and then he dropped me off.

"Take care Ta. Sleep in and stop gaming! I will check later."

"Aye aye captain. Understood."

Jeff flicked me lightly on my head at my cheekiness. I stood watching him go off before I turned and went into my condo. As I was heading towards the lift, I heard a pair of raised voices near the lobby area. I peeked around and saw Jason quarrelling with someone. That dude looked like my neighbour from the 3rd floor. I cocked my head watching them for abit before it hit me and I quickly went away before either saw me.

Now I knew exactly why I realized I was so cautious around Jason! He was my neighbour's boyfriend but I had only seen him once or twice a long time ago but my neighbor had often complained about him as being unfaithful and what not. I sighed. I knew P Jeff knew his friends well but really why friends with such a jerk?

I went up to my apartment and then a little while later, P Jeff called checking in on whether I was ready for bed. I laughed as I said I just got into my apartment. He was a bit stunned as he had dropped me off earlier but I just said I had seen a neighbor. He told me to stop playing hooky and to rest earlier.

I agreed and hung up the phone. I took my shower, changed and then slipped into bed mindlessly surfing ig when I realized my neighbor had updated his ig with a picture of him and an unknown person holding hands together, with him sporting a new ring. I looked at it closely and realised the caption said, "Finally Fiance!"

Jason was engaged to him? Then why the fuck did he go around asking me out and what was that fight all about given the IG post was just 2 hours ago? I sighed as I just switched off my phone, clearly knowing that adults had their own shit.

And I'm way too young to be caught up in this. Heck no.