Mafia To Secret Spy

Next Day ,

The Judge gives the statement of releasing the Mafia Girls and Damien makes sure they will not do any misdeeds.

After getting out of court ,

Sunaina( runs to Romeo and hugs him) : Now , You are in jail of my heart and always has to stare at me !!

Romeo *smirks *: Only stare?

Sunaina: Okk , that's too much now.

Romeo laughs

Rui *seeing Devil gives a bright smile* : Now , no one can save you from my non stop talking .

Devil *grabbing Rui by her waist and makes her come closer to him* : I am born to be ready !

While,
Samaira: Now you don't have to wait for 6 months. *hugging Ekansh*

Ekansh *hugging Samaira back* : Yes , I am so fortunate!

Aurora: Ahem!

Adrian: Glad you are free!

Aurora: Aren't you happy?

Adrian *smirks and lifting up Aurora by his arms*: The happiest person in the whole world!

Lucifer: At last this mission ended!!

Siddharth: Will I ever see you again? *sad face*

Lucifer: That's a very serious question!

Siddarth: So serious?!

Lucifer *looks in the innocent eyes of Siddharth * : Okk I will not leave  you and always be there to disturb you but ...

Siddharth: But?

Lucifer: But I want to go on special dates every Saturday and Sundays!!

Siddharth: Your wish is command for me , Miss Lucifer.

Lucifer *proudly*: Should be!

Karthik: You did it Shini !

Varshini: Yes !

Karthik: After today also we will meet right?

Varshini *looking in the eyes of Karthik * : May be!

Karthik: What may be !!! *hugs Varshini tightly * I am not leaving you till my last breath!

Varshini:  I will never leave you till my last breath too! At least I need someone to tease me all day and keeps me motivated!

Karthik: Always there !!

Shreejita *in tears hugs Charles*: I will not leave you !!!

Charles: But ..

Shreejita: You love any one else , who is she ?! Let me just kill her!!

Charles: Hey , hey chill I can't even think of anyone else except you!!

Shreejita: Really?

Charles: Yes!! Your eyes full of love and your kind behavior always melts me.

Shreejita: Hayeee~

Starrie enjoying these lovely moments but there is one absent and finds that he is talking in the phone!

Starrie : Hey , at least this time keeps your phone down to enjoy these lovely moments of true love!

Damien *looks at Starrie* : These moments are not for me!

Starrie: You are like this only from the first? Jerk? Or recently you have thought to become one? Since you got no one ! No worry,  I am there always! At your lowest and Highest!

Damien *sighs* : Thank you for your offer ,but I choose to stay alone!!

Starrie: Boy , I am not that bad!

Damien: I am not saying you bad !

Starrie: Then why don't you want me as your companion.

Damien: See , I will die alone only so yeah , I will stay alone!

Starrie: Okk ,stone hearted?

Damien: Very much!

Ahem, Guys sorry to disturb you at this moment but Secret spy  agency and your Dad ,The Rich CEO want you all To be in the Secret Agent quarter in few minutes !

Every one: We all have to come?!

Damien: Yep! Get in cars we are leaving in 5 minutes.

Starrie glaring at Damien.

Damien: Mam stop glaring and get into the car please.!

After few minutes...
In Secret Agent Quarter

Government Police :We are very impressed by all of your  unity work!!

Lucifer: You should be officer!

Rich CEO: And also I am  proud of my Two Sons and Daughter!!

Government Police:After hardworking for so many months ! Your new mission will be starting after a week of holidays!!

And !

Varshini: And ?

Government Police: And We are introducing our new 5 Secret Spy  Agents!

Charles : Who are they??

Government Police: Sunaina,  Rui , Starrie,  Samaira and Aurora!!

Mafia Girls *in shock* : Really?!??! (*super excitement )

Government Police: Yes , From Today You are our new spies , by seeing you so much skilled Government has chosen you to work with Sharma Agency! That is with Damien group!!

Every One rejoices!

Siddharth: And We?

Government Police: As Rich CEO said you three will be the next successors of your company and will be our undercover agents!

Karthik: Yessss!!!

Shreejita: Yayyyyy!!

Government Police: Charles , Lucifer and Varshini will teach you the skills of being  a spy !!

But before that enjoy your 1 week holiday , guys!!

Lucifer: Finally ! Finally Holidayyyyyyyy!!!

[POV: How about Shimla to be as Holiday Spot?!]

(To be continued...)

______________________________

Hope You Like This Part!

Vote and Comment For the next part!