●Prologue●

■In The Meeting Room of Sharma House■

Arnav: This meeting has been kept to inform you all a very serious matter

a very serious matter .

Ishika :Whattttttt?! today is our day off right , after almost months we got an off day there also this government has to give "important " meeting.

Devesh : Ishu your iphone 18 is still with me .

Ishika *stops*

Devesh: continue.. Arnav

Arnav: So The richest CEO of this Technology is the biggest  trustee of The Government.

So, He bought 20 painting from a famous museum or you can also say the Government gifted him.

Rudh: Okk Now , we have to take care of paintings?!

Arnav: Arreh Let me finish first.
So 5 of those paintings are not just paintings they have special government codes embedded in them which leads to many secrets of the country. And they are not now safe in the Museum cuz already The Mafia got the code of the vault in which those 5 paintings were kept and tried to steal but failed.

Now the government has given those 5 most important paintings to one of the most biggest trustee , The Rich CEO.

Aditya: Proud of this security measurements can't keep a code of a vault secure. *tautingly *

Jay: True Broo, so what now?Arnav?

Arnav: The Rich CEO has make fake duplicate of the paintings and remove that 5 paintings in his most secure 5 different vaults but the Government can't take risk as now after giving the 5 paintings,  the life of three children of The Rich CEO are in big danger .

The Rich CEO can't even trust his home servants now .So he also has asked the Government to give 7 most trained and well known secret spy agents who will be there in disguise as bodyguards.

Yashna: So  they have chosen us.

Ishika: Wow , now I have  to baby sit three grown up babies of That Rich CEO as bodyguard.

Yashna: Exactly two sons , one daughter.

Jay: Off day wasted successfully !! *claps*

Aditya: Ughhh I thought to go outside dinner today.

Rudh : Same bro !

Devesh: We are going ! By the way when this mission will start? Not today right?!

Arnav: We have assigned to pack everything like clothes and necessaries and go to main office for last minute preparation then straight to CEO house as bodyguards.

Devesh : Well then to light up everyone's mood let's have outside dinner today , I will pay bill.

Everyone rejoices!