"Who is the killer?"

"I want to know who the hell is my dad's killer? who is my family's killer?" you straight forwardly asked, ready for the answer, you thought it will be Taehyung or something but..

jimin got more serious

Jimin: " I am the killer, Your family's killer, Wacha gonna do about it? "

... so you trusted the wrong person you should have never even fell for him...

Y/n: " and why the hell did you do it?"

Jimin: " your dad, Killed my brother's Wife and Daughter... they were innocent "

Y/n: " My dad was the 6th biggest mafia, But he would have never harmed innocent people! Whare is the proof that he killed your brother's wife and daughter? "

you are angry on Jimin for killing because you knew that your father would never do such thing to innocent...

Jimin: "...We don't have proof, But My bestie, Also you can say... Worker.. told me that"

Y/n: "Who is the worker?"

... Jimin was a bit shocked but he told you the name...

Jimin: "... Jeon Jungkook"

 Huh? Jungkook told him? So

... Huh? Jungkook told him? So.. Jungkook lied

Y/n: "Look, I know you think like that but we never did anything like thi-"

there was a huge blast again, this time you didn't know why was the blast occurred, suddenly your phone started ringing, you picked it up.

-on call-

"Y/N, GET OUT IF THARE, I WAS NEVER IN ANY MEETING! I WAS DAMN TIED UP! JIMIN IS MANIPULATED! JUNGKOOK IS THE FVCKING VILLAN HERE!"

"... Ok, Whare to go?"

" R-A-D-I-A-T-I-O-N---N-U-M-B-E-R---77"