[ 2 ] Forever Again

Start from the beginning

Parth chuckles and clears his throat thus they looked away from each other.

"We've a class to attend." Vidushi said smirking at Randhir who was glaring at her.

"Yes. Let's go." Sanyu said holding her and walks from there.

Parth comes to him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I noticed how you were seeing her." Parth said in teasing manner.

"Fuck off." Randhir said pushing his hand and walks from there.

"Not so soon my friend. Vidushi is going to have good fun in teasing you." Parth said from behind and Randhir showed his middle finger to him.

But the smile from his lips not leaving for second.

After the class, Randhir approaches to Sanyukta as per professor's advice. She had missed previous classes so being topper he was asked to give notes to her.

"Oh.. hi..." She said looking up to him.

"Hi. How's the class? Do you understand anything?" He asked sitting beside her.

"Yes I mean No. Sir is teaching good but I don't understand since I had missed previous class." She said with a sighs.

"I can help you if you want." He asked and she shook her head.

"Guys, do you want to cone to canteen?" Vidushi asked.

"No. I'm not hungry yet." Sanyu said.

"We'll have lunch later. You both go." Randhir said eyeing at them.

"Ok. Then have fun." Vidushi said and goes from there winking at him.

Sanyukta opens the book and he starts teaching her from the beginning.

...............

Days passed in months with growing their unnamed relationship.

"Come on, Sanyukta. Give it to me. I'm hungry." Randhir said as she snatched the packet of chips.

"If you're hungry then eat this." She said forwarding him a tiffin box.

"I don't want to die eating food made by you." He joked and she slapped his shoulder.

He opens the box and saw that she made Parantha. He took a bite and liked very much that he finished in two minutes.

"What happened now? Someone was saying that he doesn't want to die eating my food?" Sanyu teased him and he ruffles her hair.

"Hungry man can eat anything." He mouthed and she laughed later he joined her.

His mobile rings and he excused himself. He came after few minutes but he was looking upset.

"What's wrong?" She asked worried.

"It's just... nothing." He replied with a huge sigh.

"Then Why're you upset?" She asked again.

"Sanyukta, it's nothing. You won't understand anyways." He said shaking his head.

"You're not even trying to tell me. How will I understand?" She said keeping her hand on his hand and he jerked her hand.

"And I ain't interested in telling you. Just stay away from my matter." He said coldly.

Her eyes became moist but she didn't cry and took her bag then goes from there. He just punched on the wall and covered his face.

Next day, Sanyukta, Vidushi and Parth were sitting in the canteen.

"Sanyukta, I'm sure he didn't mean it." Vidushi said.