[ 2 ] A Love Transcending Time

Morning 8.45 AM

Sanyu opens her eyes and felt terrible headache. She felt something weird and her gazed moved to her chest where she saw a man's head on her right breast while his one hand was around her waist. She got scared at first but then realized that he's Randhir. His hand moves up to her left breast and squeezed it. She bites her tongue and ran her hand in his hair. His lips and tongue moves on her breast and she inhales deeply.

He felt something weird and woke up with jolt. He glanced at the lady lying on his bed and sighs relief. He gulped seeing half naked Sanyu and she quickly pulls the blanket.

"Does your head hurts?" He asked getting out of the bed.

"Too bad." She replied rubbing her forehead.

"I'll back. Just don't move from here or you'll fall down." He said kissing her head and she shook her head.

She saw him going on his boxer and couldn't moves her gaze of him seeing his flexed torso. She sits on the bed covering her chest and rested her back on the headboard. After ten minutes he came back and gave her a glass.

"Thank you." She said drinking the lemonade and he sits beside her drinking his own lemonade.

They finished in go and put the glass aside. He sits beside her going into the blanket and she hugs him resting her head on his chest. 

"Do you remember anything about what happened last night?" She asked snuggling in his arms.

"I think we got drunk and fell asleep. We're still virgin." He said caressing her arm and kisses her hair.

"Yes. We're still in our lowers. Randhir, I think I'm falling for you. I want to go with you on more dates." She said crawling in his lap and slides her legs on either sides him.

"Sanyukta, I'm very possessive man. The thing I like the most, I hate to lose. Last night, when those fuckers was ogling you with their dirty eyes, I wanted to burn them alive. I'll kill those fuckers whom you'll give more attention." He said pulling her boobs and she felt wetness down in her cunt.

"Randhir, I'm a doctor. I've male patients too. I can't promise you anything. I'll have to give them attention because it's my duty to treates them. But I promise that only you'll have my romantic attention. I'm not like those girls who goes around and flirts with any random men. I've never did this before. After my father and Harsh uncle, you're the only man in my life. I don't want any other men than you." She said pressing her lips on his lips and smooched them.

"Sanyukta, I won't come between you and your profession. I trust you. And I know what kind of woman you are. That's why you're sitting here in my lap. It just.. I don't trust those motherfuckers male species. I give you my words that I'll always stay loyal to you. I've never flirted with any women in past and would never do in future too. That only woman I want to flirt with is you." He said kissing her forehead and lips thus she closes her eyes letting him kiss.

Her hands got wrapped around his nape responding to his kiss. He deepens the kiss and sucked her lips while she was pulling him more in. He squeeze her hips making her moan and he thrust his tongue in her taking chance. She moaned as he sucked her tongue and tasted every corner of her mouth. None was ready to leave until she felt breathless and pushed him slowly which he broke the kiss. He panted resting his head on her head while she was also breathing heavily.

"Make love to me, Randhir. Take my virginity." She said opening her eyes.

"Are you sure? We don't have to rush in this things." He said looking in her eyes and she kisses him.

"I'm 100% sure about it. And if you don't want to give me your virginity then it's ok." She said with a sad smile and he flipoed her down on the bed.

"Only I've right to touch you, kiss you, make you feel like heaven and take your virginity." He said smashing his lips on hers and she moaned as he bites her lips and tongue.

Short StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara