[ 2 ] Bound to You

Sanyukta and Randhir lying on the bed after experiencing the heaven pleasure.

"So who do you have in your family?" She asked tracing her finger on his chest.

"None. And don't ask me that question again." He said in cold tone.

"But why? I know about your parents. They're alive." She said thus he grabbed her face harshly.

"Don't fucking ever ask me about them. I made it clear. They're nothing for me. I don't want to hurt you." He said squeezing her cheeks in anger and she pushes him with force.

"I fucking don't care what problem you have with your parents. I was just curious. And don't fucking touch me like that again. I'm the mother of your child. Learn to respect me." She said coming out of the bed and wrapped the sheet around her naked frame.

"Sanyukta, I didn't meant to hurt you. It just... I don't share good bond them." He said trying to hold her hand but she moved back.

"Is it my fault that you don't share good bond with your parents? How would I know if you don't tell me." She said looking at him with moist eyes.

Her emotions!!! He goes to her and pulls her closer.

"I'm sorry. I'll tell you about it some other day. I promise I'll think before speaking to you like this. Just forgive me one last time." He said brushing his thumb on her cheek and wipes her tears.

"Ok. One last time but you owe me chocolate cake and muffins and pizza and gummy bears." She said with a pout and he laughed kissing her pout.

"I'll give everything you wants." He said making her sits on the bed and goes on his knees.

She undone the sheet and wides her legs. He digs his face in there and planted feathery kisses in her cunt. She grasped his hair and pushed his head more in her.

She rolls her eyes as he thrusts his tongue in her pussy. He bites there and she moaned loudly. She clutched his hair tightly and pressed his head more in her. He licked her cunt pushing his tongue in her again and again. He pumped his finger and licked her cunt with his mouth. He adds two more fingers and her breath hitched feeling pleasure. He continued pumping his fingers and her pussy clenched around his fingers. He increased his speed and moved his fingers fasters.

"Ohh fuckkk... Randhirrr..." She screamed his name and her cum filled his mouth.

He licked her cum with his tongue and sucked her pussy hard making her arched back in pleasure. He come over to her and kissed her lips passionately. She could feel herself in the kiss and wrapped her hands around his neck.

He was sucking her upper lips and she was having sweet time with his lower lips. The kiss become more intense and he pinched her waist thus she opens her mouth. He entered his tongue in her mouth and started tasting her mouth. She moaned as he sucked her tongue hard. His tongue played with her tongue n she was enjoying his foreplay. She pushed his tongue by her tongue n entered in his mouth. Her tongue explored his mouth and sucked his tongue which makes him groaned in pleasure. Both were dominated in this kiss and fight with each other. He sucked her lips and explored her mouth one more time. They sucked each other lips one last time and broke the kiss. They were breathing heavily and trying to get some oxygen.

"Do you want to go further?" He asked brushing his thumb on her cheek.

"Yes and No. I mean I'm hungry for food." She said biting her lips shyly and he smiled kissing her forehead.

"Then we'll continue at night." He said getting up and took her into the bathroom.

********************