2A. Tere Liye (Part 1)

Hellooo lovelies,

Thanks for loving the first one shot and I know you were interested in 2nd part of that but trust me I will write a proper short story on the plot.

Tabtak ke liye here is another story. It will have 3-4 parts.

Here you go....

Happy reading ❤️

------

"ATMANTAN Naturopathy and Wellness Retreat," Nandini read as her cab entered through the huge gate. She had to do this, and if not now, then never.

Nandini Murthy, a 28-year-old corporate employee working in a consultancy post her MBA, observed the sign. She had a good family, a six-digit salary, and a perfect job, but sometimes, materialistic things weren't enough.

Entering the center, she walked towards the reception to confirm her booking and check in.

"Hello, Nandini ma'am. Welcome to ATMANTAN. I hope your stay here will be healing, and you will become a better person with good health. As you know, our motto is to heal everyone with nature because not doctors, but nature, heals everything," the receptionist said dramatically, earning a smile from Nandini.

"Thank you so much. Could you please help me with the admission process? During my earlier visit, I was asked to submit my current reports, and there was to be an OPD session with the doctor in charge, I suppose," Nandini said politely, receiving an equally warm smile from the lady.

"Sure, ma'am. Follow me," the lady guided her to the OPD department.

"Hello, Ms. Murthy, finally, you are here. I told you it's a better option to visit us for a few months and opt for Panchkarma and Ayush treatment than undergoing allopathic surgery and procedures. Let's see if we can reverse your PCOD and endometrial Polyp with our treatments first, then you can decide if you want to proceed with your usual treatments. But trust me, this is going to be the best decision for you," Dr. Lata said with a smile, alleviating half of Nandini's stress with her reassuring words.

Nandini knew nothing serious had happened to her. It was just a result of her sedentary lifestyle and stress. She needed dedicated time off to work on herself, as her daily routine couldn't let her breathe in peace.

"This treatment is a breather from my normal lifestyle, and my mother pushed me to try this instead of going for scary procedures like ovarian drilling and curating for the polyp. Even if I undergo the procedure and couldn't change my lifestyle, this is going to happen again," Nandini said, laughing along with the doctor.

"Good to know that you are well versed with the things. What's your plan then? How much time are you planning to stay here?" The doctor asked her for room allocation and treatment planning.

"I think I will go for a one-month plan. I need 30 days for myself away from corporate slogging for my own stress management. Plus, these ailments within me will definitely take that much time to reduce or show some impact at least," she said.

"I will make your treatment plan, and someone from reception will walk you through the campus. Enjoy your stay. I can guarantee this will heal you beyond your expectations, Nandini. All the best. Just one thing, I noticed your Hb levels are extremely low, plus there are vitamin deficiencies, so I am giving you some medicines and injections so you will not faint during the exercise or any activities," Dr. Lata explained patiently, and Nandini's luggage was taken by a staff member.

"Chaliye, madam ji," staff boy said, escorting her towards her room with a girl from reception.

As she walked towards her suite, she marveled at the greenery surrounding her. Who could have imagined there was a place near Mumbai so green, with birds chirping, dogs and cats roaming, and people indulging themselves in conversation rather than scrolling their phones.