2C. Tere Liye (Part 3)

Hellooo lovelies,

Back with another part of the story.

Hope you like it and enjoy. Give lots of love and comments

Happy reading ❤️

...........

Nandini was sitting on her yoga mat, following the instructions of the yoga instructor in the yoga hall. Her eyes were closed as she performed quick breathing exercises, and she felt movement beside her mattress.

It had already been 10 minutes into the class, so she wondered who had entered this late.

"Slowly open your eyes, and we are going to do some asanas in a standing position. First, rub your palms together and put them on your eyes before opening them slowly," the instructor directed.

Nandini followed the instructions, but before opening her eyes, she felt a nudge from beside. Turning, she received the shock of her life: Manik was sitting beside her in the yoga class, grinning mischievously at her.

So much obedience, especially this early in the morning? Is this a dream, and am I still sleeping, or did he wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Nandini thought, her mind reeling with surprise.

Meanwhile, Manik pulled the stunt on her, knowing he would elicit this reaction. It had become their everyday routine for Nandini to attend yoga classes early in the morning on her side of the section. Then, she walked up to Manik's room to wake him up for their morning walk. He often got fussy about waking up this early, and their "manaoing" session would take another half-hour before their walk session finally happened.

Manik, on the other hand, was wondering why she never asked him to come to her section for any activities. They always did all the exercises, walks, activities in his side of the campus except the food, and that too occasionally in her food court.

Initially, he thought it might be because people could identify him there, but Nandini's behavior was very weird at times. Although she was totally convincing him to do various activities and not just sit in his room, this mystery of her behaving distant with him in public sometimes was taking a toll on him.

"Manikkk, tum yaha kyun aye? Kisine dekh liya toh?" He opened his eyes, listening to her whispers.

"Haan toh darta hoon kya kisise?" He said, closing his eyes again.

"Manikkk, koi dekh legaaa," Nandini said while getting up from her mattress, ready to pull him out of the place, knowing the contractual obligations she was involved in.

"Kuch nai hota Nandini, baitho chup chaap. Can't I accompany my best friend in yoga or what? Tumhe usse kya problem hai?" He was now irritated with her illogical behavior.

"Muze kya problem hogi Manik, but kisine dekh liya and photo click karke social media pe dala toh. We can't take the risk naa," she continued her whispers.

"Dekh liya toh dekh liye. I don't give a damn, Nandini. Waise bhi kaunsa achha bolte hai mere baare me." A sarcastic chuckle escaped his mouth.

"Manikk, you are not understanding," she tried explaining to him but couldn't find the right words.

"Okay fine," and he got up and dashed out of the yoga hall, stomping his feet.

Nandini, who was in shock, got up from her place and ran behind him.

"Manikkkk," she ran behind him, yelling his name twice, but he didn't stop. She somehow caught up to his speed and stood in front of him.

"Rokooo yahan. Kitnaaa gussaa bapreee. Nose itni red, itne bade bade frowns on forehead, monstrous eyes. Waise toh cute lagte ho but abhi darwane lag rahe ho," she said, stopping the Hulk from the front, and Manik tried moving from her feeble attempt, moving his face to a different side.