Taehyung's mom - What happened, Ynie ? Where are you going?
Yn - I will come back in sometime.
Taehyung's mom - But why are you in such a hurry?

Yn and Krystal left from there and went to the mall.

Taehyung's mom - I already knew, it is not possible that if somewhere Krystal is there, there will be peace! Don't know what track she is dragging Yn now.

(Time Skip)

Both Krystal and Yn came to the mall.

Krystal - Yn, what if they already left? Because we are 20 minutes late.
Yn - I don't know.

Yn was angry with Taehyung but at the same time was upset too...Both Krystal and Yn were searching for them in the mall and soon found them.

Krystal - Yn..yn..yn ! Look there they are!

Yn looked in the direction and saw them sitting together, they were having cold drinks and were clicking the pictures together....Without a second thought, Yn went to them, their backs were facing her.....When Ishita opened the camera again for a photo, Taehyung got a shock to see Yn, he immediately turned back and got up.

Taehyung - Yn ? Why are you here?
Yn - I think I should be the one asking you this question, Taehyung! What are you doing here with Ishita!
Krystal - Yes, Taehyung...Isn't this your working time ?
Taehyung - It's-
Yn - Can you come to the side?
Taehyung (sigh) - Fine, come.....Ishita, just a minute.

He said and went to the side with Yn...while Krystal and Ishita looked at each other.

Ishita - Who are you?
Krystal - Whoever I am, you shouldn't be fuck!ng care about it...What do you do every time with Taehyung huh? Trying to get close with your boss?
Ishita - I don't know what's wrong with you, and what do you even want from me... Since the day I met you, you are asking this sh!t to me!
Krystal - let me tell you Ishita! Don't dare to come into our lives! Just mind your own business and leave from here!
Ishita - what do you mean? I am just his personal assistant and his friend..
Krystal - I know that but you are not only friend! You are actually trying to be "friends with benefits" with him! Or I think your plans are something else only! But let me tell you again that if you created any kind of trouble, no one will be able to save your life, not even the one you are trying to impress with your stupidity, your boss, Taehyung!
Yn - What are you doing here with Ishita?
Taehyung - yn, will talk in the evening...I promise...I am busy.
Yn - Taehyung! why every time !!!
Taehyung - What do you mean every time!! Don't you dare to start again, Yn..Stop raising your voice.
Yn - Why!!? Now will you even start to raise your voice on me like this for that girl..!!!

He took a deep breath controlling his anger before speaking again.

Taehyung - Ynie, baby, why don't you understand...You are again starting? Didn't we talk about it many times before? Hadn't I explain you a lot of times? Then why again?
Yn - Taehyung, I trust you, but do everything in limit.
Taehyung - What am I doing then!! What limit did I cross Y/N!!? You are saying like you never had any friends with boys...or you never went to hang out with them, once.
Yn -Taehyung...!!
Taehyung - Why are you doubting me!!
Yn - Why did you come here with Ishita!! Enjoying here, having fun, clicking pictures together, and for us you don't have time, and in the time of the office you are here going to malls and hanging out with any girl...
Taehyung - Y/N, I didn't come for the hangout or enjoyment, I came-
Ishita- Taehyung..The dealers are here.

Ishita came and interrupted them.

Taehyung- I am coming.

She left from there while Taehyung looked at Yn