♡ Chapter-4 ♡

I know a short chapter but here you go you all beautiful souls . 🥹♥️

PRIYAN RATHOREAARNA AHUJA

PRIYAN RATHORE
AARNA AHUJA

Aarna entered the college with an excited look plastered on her face .

While walking towards the hallway she was admiring everything of her dream college.

On entering the hallway she wandered her eyes around in search of Lasya and Adhrit.

Just then her eyes stucked on both of them who was talking less and arguing more about something.

Aarna giggled seeing Adhrit with his head hung low listening to the angry Lasya.

" They both are so cute ." Aarna mumbled and ran towards them excitedly.

When she was running towards them , suddenly she saw a man on her way so she tried stop herself from crashing into that man.

Before she could even stop herself they both clashed into eachother and getting out of balance both of them fell on the ground with loud thud with Aarna on top of the man.

Both of there lips touched and whith whom she clashed was none other than The great Priyan Rathore. 

The entire hallway gasped seeing the scene unfolding infront of them as the loud whisperes and chattering could be heard.

Some of were taking videos and clicking pictures of both of them in these position cause why not they saw The Great Priyan Rathore in these position and that too with a girl for the very first time.

Both Aarna and Priyan were looking at each other with wide eyes with there lips touching eachother.

Soon Priyan recognized Aarna as she is the same weak girl who was affecting him from the past one week.

Unknowingly his heart beat started beating fastly as he immediately pushed her away from him making her fall on the ground.

A groan left from her mouth and Priyan stood up furiously.

All the student's gasped seeing these look on Priyan's face and they knew that these girl is in big trouble.

" WHAT A CHEAP AND PATHETIC GIRL YOU ARE HUH , TAKING ADVANTAGE ON THE VERY FISRT DAY OF YOUR COLLEGE ."

Priyan yelled at Aarna making her tremble in fear from his shoutings and unwantedly tears started falling down her eyes.

Priyan got more angry seeing her crying instead of fighting back.

He than crouched down on her level and grabbed her jaw making her look at him.

A scream left her mouth while she was crying hard adding more fule to Priyan's anger.

" STOP YOUR FUCKING CRYINGS LIKE A WEAK PATHETIC GIRL ."

Priyan yelled on her face making Aarna cry more and she can feel her paste trauma hitting her .

Priyan held her jaw more tightly and made her look at him who started crying more with her whole body trembling in fear.

" I SAID STOP YOUR CRYINGS DAMN IT ."

Priyan yelled at her once again making her cry more and a loud sob left her mouth .

She hesitantly looked at him and stared into his honey brown eyes with her black teary eyes.

The moment he looked at black bambi teary eyes looking at him his grip automatically losen on her jaw and his eyes soften immediately.

Priyan who was staring at her heard her whispering with her voice trembling " Pl-please leave me it-it's hurting , I a-am sorr-sorry ."

Hearing her he left her jaw immediately left her but couldn't stop looking at her which was showing pure innocence just like her.

His face immediately harden just on the thought of her and standing up he immediately stormed out of the hallway.

On the other hand Lasya and Adhrit saw Aarna on the floor crying loudly with her whole body shivering.

They both immediately ran towards her and Lasya immediately took her in his embrace making Aarna cry more hugging her tightly.

Adhrit then saw all the students standing there making video and clicking pictures of crying Aarna making him angry .

" ALL YOUR PHONES DOWN AND GO AWAY ."

Adhrit yelled making all of them nod there head and with that the hallway was empty within few seconds.

" What happened Aarna , why are you crying these much , tell me please ."

Lasya asked hugging Aarna tightly but she didn't spoke anything and just continued crying making both of them worried for her.

" Shush Aarna baccha stop crying and tell me what happened huh ?"

Adhrit asked her caressing her hairs making Aarna cry more as she whispered still in Lasya's embrace.

" When-when I ente-entered the hall-hallway I sa-saw both of y-you so I ran towar-towards you both but in tha-that clashed wit-with a boy and he yell-yelled at me ev-even when I to-told him sor-sorry ."

Both Adhrit and Lasya looked at eachother knowing whom she is talking about .

" It's ok Aarna now please stop crying huh , your lectures are about to start and you don't want to be late on very first day do you ?"

Lasya told her making her shook her head and getting out of her embrace she stood up .

" Thank you and sorry ." Mumbling these much to both of them she ran towards her class .

" We need to talk to Priyan about these ." Lasya told Adhirt making him nod his head and with that both of them went towards there perspective class .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOW'S THE CHAPTER ?

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKEED IT AND SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

STAY BLESSED AND HEALTHY ALWAYS

WORD COUNT - 904
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~