Chapter 8

(Ehehehhe enjoy pooks)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

I walked through the rain to the ink and paint club, I needed a drink, and i quick glance at the infamous Jesse rabbit just one more time.

I knew I shouldn't fall for the handsome man, so I stuck to just looking. I knew I looked creepy, but I didn't really care much anymore. The current problems in my life mattered much more then looking strange to people I don't even know.

The rain fell hard, I was still in my pyjamas, but I put on my trench coat to keep warm. I didn't really have any of my clothes unpacked yet, so I walked in the extremely uncomfortable shoes I wore earlier today.

It was freezing as I walked into the alleyway of the entrance. The bouncer let me inside because I knew Betty, but humans weren't typically allowed inside the ink and paint club.

I was completely soaked with water so I went into the women's bathroom room to try and dry off.

When I finished, I walked to one of the seats near the stage and Betty came up to me and greeted me with a sweet, welcoming smile before she asked if I wanted anything to drink.

I asked for a water, since I had to walk home on my own tonight, and it wasn't the safest for me to even go out on my own sober. Betty quickly left and the lights dimmed. The show was starting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jesse Rabbit's pov:

I always like to take a glance at my audience before I go out to perform. I get curious to see the ladies out there, just waiting for me to enter the stage.

I looked around, I saw the familiar faces, the boss... sadly, but my eyes landed on the doll I had met yesterday. She was just sitting peacefully with one leg over the other.

My heart fluttered the second I laid eyes on her. I had a uncontrollable idiotic looking smile on my face, and my breathing became heavy as I just admired her.

I had to force myself to tear my eyes away from her as I try and calm myself to prepare myself for my performance.

I already knew she wouldn't want me, she knows about my promiscuous reputation, unless I try and convince her otherwise, I don't have a single chance with her.

The lights dimmed, and I let out a breath. I flip my hair and I put on a charming smirk before I step out onto the stage.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. IVE BEEN TRYING MY HARDEST TO KEEP UP WITH UPDATING THE BOOK, BUT IVE BEEN SO INSANELY BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL PLAY AND MANAGING MY OTHER BOOK, I HAVENT HAD TIME. But I wanted to give u guys a little gift, so here's an extremely rushed chapter. Luv u all

484 words