Chapter 7

HIIII 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Merry Christmas and happy new year(late asf ik)
My mom encouraged me to write some more so I decided to make another chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov:

This whole ordeal is mainly normal. But Roger is out of control. Mainly because he's a toon and well... they're supposed to act like that. But then again, He's overreacting.

"Roger. It's best if you call down so you can process the situation fully" I said. It's always been easy for me to calm people down. But I guess it's not the same when It comes to a toon.

He just continued to break down, crying about how his son was now a playboy.

This lasted for an hour.

Maroon had to knock Roger out. After that, Eddie and maroon spoke about something I don't remember, I wasn't paying attention and was only daydreaming. Then Eddie walked me back home to my apartment.

Then, the most embarrassing thing ever happened to me. Eddie walked inside with me, obviously because I lived in a shady apartment complex. And I had an evicted sign on my front door, along with a note from my landlord that said I could collect my things, then leave immediately.

I wanted to tear up right then and there.but I didn't want to cry infront of Eddie. So I asked if Eddie would help me collect my things, luckily he said

AN HOUR LATTER (y/n pov still)

Eddie let me stay with him in his apartment. He had a really spacious apartment that was somewhat run down, so I'll clean it up as a thank you.

The reason why I got evicted was obviously because I couldn't pay rent on time. It was difficult for me to find a job, especially since most jobs didn't feel like hiring a woman.

While I was deep in thought, trying to figure out what I was going to do to finally get back on my feet. I hear Eddie scream.

While Eddie was trying to pull out the pop up bed from the wall, it turns out, Rodger was in the pop up bed already, while the bed was still being stored in the wall.

"What the!- What the hell are you doing in there!?" Eddie exclaimed.

I look over at Eddie and roger, while staring in confusion as I just stand there.

I slowly come back to my senses and look over at Eddie.

"Eddie?" I called out his name to get his attention "what's going on here?"

Eddie responded while glaring at roger.

"This damn toon thought it would be a great idea to barge right into my apartment and stay here."

"Just until I'm able to get Jesse under control!" Roger had responded.

Eddie rolled his eyes but looked at me.

"I'm going to take a shower to calm down. You can make yourself at home." Eddie said with fatherly care.

TIMESKIP TO A FEW HOURS LATER.

Eddie is asleep in his room, roger is sleeping in the pop out bed and I'm sitting on the couch. In my pyjamas, unable to sleep.

I get up and I get dressed to head out for an hour or so.

I decided to go back to the ink and paint club.

Just to get another glance at Jesse rabbit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LONGER CHAPTER????
Ty for the support and I'm rlly sorry for not being active, my schools report cards are coming up and I'm rlly stressed and trying to improve my grades.

582 words