Part 6

I'm back. 🤭🤭🤭
Just got a random spirt to write so here it is. Srry for not being active 🥲
Extra note: who framed roger rabbit does not belong to me. Eddie, roger, maroon cartoons does not belong to me at all. And the plot of who framed roger rabbit does not belong to me at all so I will not go by that plot and I will make up my own. Y/N However does belong to me though. Jesse rabbit is not my idea and many other wattpad authors have included a character similar or by the same name. So when your done reading this chapter of mine, go check out their books, many are very good and interesting.(TW: mentions of alcohol and smoking)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author POV:
Y/n and Eddie were walking on the sidewalk next to the busy street.

Because of the heavy rain, puddles of water quickly gathered on the street nearby the damp concrete sidewalk Eddie and Y/n were walking on. Cars drove by, going over the puddles, making a huge splash onto the sidewalk.

Y/n was closest to the street and desperately tried to cover her face and clothes from the cold, dirty rain water.

Eddie took notice and gently grabbed Y/n's waist in a fatherly Manner and pulled her to the opposite side of the road, then gently let go.

It took y/n only a couple minutes to realize that Eddie was trying to take her away from the road, shielding her from the splashes of water.

Y/n smiled softly and looked down at the concrete as she walked, thankful for Eddie's small, but kind gesture.
.
.
.
.
.
Time-skip, Author POV.
Maroon, Eddie and Y/n were watching as Roger rabbit, who turns out to be Jesse's father, have the hugest mental breakdown ever. From what Y/n managed to make out from the absolute nonsense, was that roger was so shocked and heartbroken that his son turns out to be a playboy.

Maroon scoffs with a cigar in his mouth and glances over at Eddie. "Fetch my bottle of whiskey. It's in my drawer.

Eddie nods and opens the drawer at maroons desk and takes out a half-empty bottle of whiskey. Y/n grabs a shot glass and puts it down onto the table, then pours some whiskey in the glass, and slammed the glass of whiskey in-front of roger.

"Thank you..." roger choked out with his now stuffy voice. He'd been crying for so long his nose was runny.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IM SO SORRY IM GOING TO CUT THIS SHORT BC IDK WHAT ELSE TO PUT😭😭😭
Hope you enjoyed anyway 😍😍