※ Greed island ※

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🩸👊⚡
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Third POV:

Third POV:

They met their team in a forest as we explained them once more. "So all together, there are six of you?" Tsezguerra asked. "Yeah, this is all of us." Goreinu said.

"There are two others in my group." Tsezguerra snapped his fingers as two of his teammates came out of the forest.

"That only gives us a total of ten people. Where do you plan to find the rest?" Tsezguerra asked. "We'll need fifteen members, right?" One of his teammates asked.

"We can use fill-ins for the remaining six. We can invite players who want to return to the real world but can't." One of his teammates said. "They won't be able to help, but they won't care about receiving cards, either." Killua explained.

"Meaning that the ten of us will have to win the contest. I don't know how strong our opponents are, but do we have a chance?" Tsezguerra asked. "We do. Even if we can't manage eight wins, we're allowed to switch members and try again."

"So whether we can win depends on you guys. Show us your Ren. We'll decide if we want you afterwards." Killua spoke up as he smirk.

"I see our roles have been reversed. Very well. Here I go!" He says as he squats down, the increase of Ren in his legs and then he let go making him propel upward.

"Awesome!" Killua said. "Whoa!" The kids looked up at him in awe.

"If I use my full strength, I can fly higher. My record is 16 meters 80cm." He yells down to us proudly of himself.

"Ready, set?" the kids cheered and then they were gone. They boosted past Tsezguerra and his record. "Ha ha, I win!" Killua said. "Damn it!" Gon yelled as he tries to much higher.

Tsezguerra landed as he said, "I am impressed. Although you still fall a bit short of my full height." The kids ignored every single word he said.

"Okay! Let's go again!" Gon exclaimed. "No." "No way. You won't stop until you win." They disagreed. "One more time?! Just once!" Gon yelled. "Oh, you passed. Nice jump." Killua says.

"Once more!" Gon exclaimed. "Fine." Killua sighed as Y/n nodded in agreement as they squats down, the increase of Ren in they're legs and then let go making them propel upward.

When they landed Killua win again. "Y/n! Killua, one more time!" Gon yelled. "See, I knew it! No more! I win!" Killua exclaimed.

"Hey, this is bad!" "What is it?" Tsezguerra asked as the kids finally stop talking amongst themselves and paid attention. "Team Gunther is to ninety-seven cards." One of Tsezguerra explained.
~~~~~

"Over the past week, we've run various similarities and have prepared accordingly. Given Team Gunther's current situation, we can't afford to lose." Tsezguerra explained.