๑ Whale Island ๑

Y/n's POV:

"If you do keep listening. If you don't just press the stop button. I'm guessing that's a 'yes.' But I'll ask you one more time. Are you sure? Hunter are selfish creatures. We're willing to sacrifice anything and everything to get what we want. If you just think it would be nice to see me. Stop the tape here. I'll give you a minute."

"What do you think?" Killua ask as we both looked over at him to see him looking at the tape with determination as we looked at each other and chuckled.

Ging sigh and said. "You want to see me that much, huh? Well...l don't want to see you." We gasp. "Honestly, I don't know how I could face you. After all...l walked away from being a parent for purely selfish reasons. I'm not a decent guy...l don't have any way of knowing how much time will pass before you listen to this tape."

"I figure it'll be at least ten years, but it doesn't matter. There's one thing that will never change. I'll always be...the guy l am. As you sit there listening to this tape, I'm sure I'll be off, horsing around somewhere. If you still want to see me, find me but like I said...l don't want to see you. If I hear you coming, I'm gonna bolt. Catch me if you can. You are a hunter now, aren't you?"

"Hmm, if you thought your dad would be easy to track, then you better think again." Killua said as he reached to turn it off. "Hey, wait." Gon called out. "hmm?" "Ging's still there. Let it play." "Wait, what?" I said as we looked over at it.

"Oh...there's one more thing l forgot to mention. It's... about your mother. If you want to know more, keep listening. If you don't then-" Gon turned it off before he can finish.
"You sure?" I ask. "Uh-huh." "But what about the rest of it? What if he left you another clue?" Killua asks.

"No way, not him. I can feel it. And like I said before...l do have a Mom! Aunt mito!" Gon said as with his eyes shining that I lov- as I softly smiled at him. 'he's such a mama's boy...' I thought.

"I see." Killua replied as Gon got up. "Hey are two you hungry? I'll go get us something to eat." "Sure." I said. Gon was leaving the room when the cassette player is suddenly being surrounded by a aura. "What the heck?!" I yelled as Killua called out Gon.

"Hey Gon!" Huh? "The tape started moving all by itself!" "Wait, what?!" Gon yelled as he run towards the cassette player. "Is that aura?"

"It's Nen! And it's rewarding the tape!" "Nen? He's close, he's gotta be!" Gon yelled. "No, over ten years ago he imbued it with aura, so it would start renewing the minute that it stopped!" Killua said.

"But why?" "I've no idea." The tape then stop renewing and both play and recording buttons.
"Look! Now it's recording!" Killua said. "Wait, l think I get it now! He's erasing his voice!" I said.

"what?!" Gon yelled as tires to stop the recording but the stop button it wouldn't stop. "It won't stop, dammit!" Gon yelled as you walked over to unplugged it.

"It's still going!" Killua said. "Even when I unplug it?" Killua picked up the cassette player. "I'm breaking it! Sorry!" He punched it and it went across the room. "I think the Nen's protecting it!" I yelled as I ran over to it and started dumping on it as soon as the recording stops and the aura disappears I stopped.

"I looks like it's finished." Gon said as I let out a disappointing sigh. Gon I grabbed his cassette player and plugged it in the cassette player recorded our voices and our actions. Killua stop it.

"The duplicates cassette tape was completely wiped, too." Killua said. "I just don't get why would he go through all this trouble." Gon said. "He just probably didn't want to leave any clues for us." I added. "What do you mean?" Gon ask.