† Phantom Troupe †

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
📷🎣😺
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~~~

Y/N'S NEW OUTFIT⁉️

Third POV:

They were all in the car. Kurapika was on the phone with Killua. "We have to assume that this is the work of a Conjurer," Kurapika said. "You're right. No doubt about it. These buildings weren't here yesterday. This has to be Nen." Killua replied.

"Oh, man, these guys are out of their minds. They have someone who can Conjure up entire buildings!" Leorio said angrily. "We should be prepared for any traps they've set." "Yeah. It also pretty much proves they're still around here somewhere. The problem is these buildings create way too much many blind spots. I can only see 20% of the area at one time." Killua explained.

"But if you move around too much, there's a chance you might run into one of them," Kurapika said. "I'd really like to avoid that. The thing is I have no idea what I'd do if I hear their voices behind me. My heart is already pounding."

'Me too Killua..' Y/n thought, they put their hand on their heart.

"Voices, huh?" Kurapika mumbled. "What?" "Nothing. Never mind. Just go back to your post for the time being. I'll call you back in 5 minutes." Kurapika said, he hung up and called a girl named Melody. Kurapika asked her for a favor.

A few minutes later Killua contacted Gon and Y/n. "Hey, Killua," Gon said. "The woman's here."

"SHE IS?!" Y/n yelled with heart eyes but then everyone around them gave them a weird look so they cleared their throat.

"She's with her buddies. There are six of them. The guy with the topknot's here, too." Killua added. Gon and Y/n groan. "There's one more thing. There's a guy we didn't see yesterday. I'm willing to bet he's the leader." Killua says.

"What's he look like?" Y/n asked. "He's wearing a black coat with an inverted cross on the back. He has black, slicked-back hair."

'He sounds, hot-' Y/n thought. "I can't see his face. Damn it! They're really alert. I'm too scared to circle around front." Killua screamed.

"Give it to me," Kurapika asked Gon as he handed him the phone. "Where are you now?" Kurapika said he looked at a map. Gon and Y/n who looked over his shoulder.

"In front of the Motoba Building. They're heading west on Continental." Killua explained. "There's a station nearby. Can you board their train?" Kurapika asked.

"Depends. If it's crowded, I can manage." Hurry. Head to the South." Kurapika ordered Leorio. Leorio stuffed his sandwich in his mouth and said, "Okay." Leorio drives off.

A few minutes later Killua contacted his friends again. "Melody's in the same car as them. We're headed towards Castor. I'm in the last car on the train." Killua said. "Heading to Castor?" "The auction site's in that direction," Gon said.