Chapter 14 - Stealthing

Kaedan laid face up on the ground, staring into the clouds. Head throbbing, joints stinging and mind getting back up to speed with the events that had unfolded before. The sun beamed down into his eyes, forcing him to pitch himself off the ground to avoid its dangerous glare. 

Looking around, he was on a beach. The same beach as the one at the Eastern Coast of Bayside Academy Island. But he knew this wasn't his world. He was stuck in another. And he had a gut feeling he wasn't the only one stuck here, as rustling came from the tall, Bottle Green grass. 

"Who's there?" He yelled out to whoever was in the grass.

"Kaedan, is that you, as in the one from the Origin a world?" Yelled back the voice, which he recognised to be Cameryn.

"Yes, I'm from the Origin World, not whatever this world is version of me."

"Thank goodness. Hannah, I found Kaedan."

Cameryn emerged from the tall grass, with Hannah following shortly after, slightly limping. As she approached the other two, she dropped towards the ground, with Kaedan and Cameyrn just being able to prevent her from reaching the ground.

"You alright there?"

"I think I must've sprained my ankle at some point, but I should be fine. Maybe just a little assistance needed."

At once, all three of them felt their watches vibrate, a message played a voice whom was recognisable, not just through their accent, but also the way he spoke.

"My friends," Spoke Protector's voice, "If you are all not aware by now, we have been separated into multiple groups across multiple worlds. While I cannot track which worlds you are in, I can track who are in the same worlds. Hannah, Kaedan, and Cameryn are together, Adam and Jester ended up in the same world, and I am currently with Zachary and Niamh. I do not know about Riley, as I cannot track him at all."

"In order to get out of here, you must be reach the lab and find a gateway like experiment. It is easy to use, and use it to head the world I am currently located in, which you should be able to find on the watch. Under no circumstance, do you try to talk to the people of this world. Remain stealthy. If you run into your counterparts, figure something out. Stay safe everyone."

"So find a gateway, use it to get outta here, and not get spotted, I hope its as simple as it sounds." Cameryn spoke following the message.

"Definitely wont be simple," Hannah responded, looking down at her ankle. "This pain is killing me."

"Don't worry, we'll help you get there." Kaedan assured. "We'll take it slowly. If it takes the whole day, so be it."

Cameryn and Kaedan helped Hannah up and began to head deeper into the island full of their counterparts, remaining away from the main path, with the intend and orders to stay out of sight.

Rusty leapt from island to island in an almost ninja fashion, passing by multiple worlds. Up ahead, was where their enemies were separated, when they ambushed them. Supposedly, Glitch was already at his, and they could see Wilson up ahead. Getting closer, he could tell his normally smug ally was consumed with annoyance.

"What's up with you?" Rusty asked, landing beside him. "He demolished you?"

"Oh, you." Wilson noticed. "Very funny. He didn't demolished me. In fact, I haven't even seen him at all. I've searched every stupid inch of this place and he's nowhere. I have QUADRUPLE checked not only this world, but also if this is the right world."

"Strange, Evil was apparently spot on about where that self-proclaimed 'Protector of the Multiverse' were, and I'd presumed he'd be right about the others."