CHAPTER 26

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile on the beach Javelin, Laffey, Unicorn and Illustrious eat manjuu to pass the time on the beach.

Laffey: I hope Ayanami can eat with us next time.

Javelin: Huh?

Laffey: Do you refuse?

Javelin: Huh? No, of course not.

Then Javelin looks at the sea while she eats and thinks about eating with Ayanami and Unicorn looks at Javelin.

FIRST PERSON POV

I am meeting with the high-ranking girls while we listen to the report from the Dragon Empery girls, no one from my fleet is in this meeting since only the most important people from each faction are there.

NH: Dragon Empery detected some suspicious activity on the part of the sirens, it could be a sign that they are preparing a massive attack and we went out on an exploration mission to obtain more information, but... While we were sailing in enemy territory they caught us and They attacked us, we escaped to the East since the course to our base was obstructed by Arbiter class siren, then we were chased by a high class siren.

Me: (Chased by a high-class siren? Where was she when we rescued them?) Can I ask a question?

NH: Yes.

Me: Where was the high-ranking siren?

NH: I don't know.

Me: You don't know?

NH: During the chase, she had disappeared and we were aware that we had not injured her.

PH: We assume that she underestimated us and left the job to her henchmen.

NH: After sailing for several days avoiding the siren attack, they finally cornered us and forced us to fight at close range and it was at that moment that I sent that SOS.

We all remained thoughtful at Ning Hai's words.

Hornet: You mean upper class sirens could do something?

NH: Yes.

Wales: The Dragon Empery girls are active members of Azur Lane, I am very grateful for this information they gave us.

NH: Azur Lane and Red Axis are fighting each other right now...

Me: So they will attack after the war ends and by that time...

Wales: We will be weakened enough to stop their onslaught against us if we win the war.

Me: (whispers) Divide and conquer...

THIRD PERSON POV

The meeting had ended, everyone left the room with grim expressions, Wales had ordered everyone that this should not be leaked and that this information is classified for the moment, Enterprise and Belfast walk through one of the base's passageways.

Enterprise: Increased siren activity and the empire's new technology is no mere coincidence, we should investigate this case immediately.

Belfast: Don't worry, that activity is one in which the Royal Navy excels greatly.

Enterprise: (surprised) What did you say?

Belfast: We, the Royal Maid Corps, are already on a new mission (Bows) "Cloak and Dagger" espionage in enemy territory.

Enterprise is very surprised by Belfast's actions.

TIME SKIP

Meanwhile at night around midnight.