CHAPTER 52

THIRD PERSON POV

The Azur Lane fleet is here to stop Orochi, many of the siren ships begin to turn in the direction of the Azur Lane fleet, in the distance the Azur Lane fleet begins to approach.

Observer: Welcome Azur Lane, we were waiting for you.

The Azur Lane ships were beginning to approach the enemy fleet.

Wales: [Attack the entire fleet!] Glory to the Queen!

While Wales and the Royal Navy girls summon their rigs, on the other hand, the Eagle Union girls also do the same, the aircraft carriers deploy their planes.

Enterprise: [Warriors advance!]

Eagle Union's kansen also summon their rigging and sail towards the enemy fleet.

Cleveland: We can't let the Royal Navy steal all the fun!

The girls advanced without hesitation towards the enemy, all the allied planes passed above them to gain air superiority.

While Grau's fleet began to join the Azur Lane fleet and also summoned their rigging for the frontal attack since the biggest threat of the nuclear weapon was already neutralized.

At the Azur Lane Base a few hours ago a plane from the Sakura empire lands at the base, Queen Elizabeth, Hood and Essex are waiting near the taxiway, after the plane stops on the main runway the trio of women from she approaches that plane from the Sakura empire, the plane's engines turn off and the landing door opens, some kansen of the empire take out the ladder and then descend, they are the personal escorts of Empress Nagato.

QE: Long time no see Nagato.

Nagato: I say the same Elizabeth.

Both girls then shake hands.

QE: Let's go inside, we have a lot to talk about.

And so began the first peace negotiation meetings of Red Axis and Azur Lane began.

Returning to the fight, the siren ships do everything possible to protect the Orochi who is almost crippled after receiving so much damage to the engines and weapons in that attack which they still do not know was sabotage, the British planes manage to get through the defenses. Orochi's escort weakened anti-aircraft and dropped their bombs on Orochi achieving some light damage, what saved her is her tough armor that repels almost all the damage from the British bombs.

Then the torpedo boats from Cuzco and Hornet attack Orochi, the torpedoes as expected did not do much damage, but it was something, they were hitting Orochi and that was a good thing.

Bolognesi, Villar and Edinburg approached the Orochi fleet, the rest of the fleet fired artillery against the enemy ships to clear the way for the three of them, the three girls approached an optimal torpedo firing area and they fired all their weapons. torpedoes against the enemy.

Villar: Torpedoes out.

Bolognesi: Torpedoes out!

The girls quickly retreated to protect themselves from the enemy attacks, the torpedoes traveled in a straight line and hit Orochi, the entire starboard side of the enemy ship was covered with many columns of water.

Me: [Damage report]

Bolognesi: [on hold]

After a few seconds the report begins to arrive.

Villar: [There is minimal damage to the enemy, our torpedoes have not done much damage]

Me: [Understood, continue waiting, reload the torpedoes and fly to try, we will also send our planes to help you]