Trailblazing tales:A new chapter in my life!

I looked up at the astral express, feeling a sense of hesitation but acceptance as I had no regrets on my choice.
I felt a hand on my shoulder as I turned to face Himeko.

"You said your goodbyes to your friends and family?"

"Yea...it was tough saying my farewells but...we can come back and visit again right?"
"Of course! But you do understand we cant make regular visits a thing right?"
I nodded "I understand, don't worry! I want to do this...I want to become trailblazer and go on adventures with you guys throughout the galaxy."
Himeko smiled and started to walk towards the train.
"Very well, let's get you settled into your new home Sam. Welcome to the Astral express!"
I smiled as I glanced back at my town before stepping onto the train.

I was carrying my bags when I heard a voice.

"Hey! Passenger!"

My eyes dart around as I try to find the source of the voice when my eyes travel downwards to see a small cartoony looking bunny that almost looked like a plush. It looked rather cute.
"You must be Sam right? Pom Pom welcomes you onto express! I'm the conductor of the Astral express, I'll share the rules of the train later but for now please make yourself at home and take your baggage to the spare room!"
"Oh! I've heard about you...nice to meet you Pom Pom!"
"Pom Pom is glad to meet you too!"
She waddles off to the front of the train.
I was still dragging my heavy luggage when I saw a pair of hands grab the heaviest bag.

"Allow me to help you, you must be Sam correct?"

I saw a calm looking guy and March 7 walk up to me. I instantly smiled when I saw March, she was one of the crew members I met before deciding to join the express.

"March! Glad to see you! And this is?"

"Nice to see you too Sammy! This is Dan Heng! Another trailblazer on the express." She smiled as she gestured towards him.
"It's good to finally meet you, I'm glad we are getting another member." Dan Heng exclaimed.
"Mhm! Same! Never thought we would have anything special happen when we arrived at this boring small town."
"March...you can't just say that stuff in front of him."
"Haha! No worries! I'm with you there it's a small town but it has its charm. I'm glad it's my hometown."
"An admirable answer. Especially after March insulted you without even offering to help take your luggage."
"H-hey! I was getting there Mr silent but deadly!"
"...I wish you didn't refer to me with such a nickname."
"Haha! Really it's ok! Come on let's head to my new room!"

"Mhm so I heard you didn't have a clear idea on a future career for yourself so you decided to join the express?"

"Pretty much Welt...I mean Mr Yang!"
Welts expression softens "The slip of the tongue is alright, but that's a pretty big step for your life Sam. Choosing to not go with a career that's familiar in your planet and instead to become a Nameless and Trailblaze..."
"Yea I know...but I feel like this is the right choice, I've always wanted to travel so to get to travel the whole galaxy...that's unbelievable."
Welt smiled but his expression became slightly serious.

"I can tell your excited but you already know it won't be all sunshine and rainbows. You will face danger and many serious situations...are you still willing to take that risk?"
"I am...promise! I'll also learn how to fight too, I wouldn't mind trying my hand at sword combat if that's alright *chuckles*"
"It's more then alright, I'm sure we can find a suitable fighting style that suits you. The Astral express is your new family Sam so please feel free to ask for help whenever. We are here for you." Welt smiled. I looked at Welt with a certain admiration, it was a certain feeling I couldn't put my finger on but...it felt nice.
"Is something the matter Sam?"
I shook my head and smiled
"Not at all...everything is great"

"Mmm...this is pretty good!" I exclaimed
"It is? Wonderful, I was worried as I don't get many requests to brew hot chocolate. I should make more sometime it's not a bad drink." Himeko replied.
"Oh I'll definitely be there to drink more! I love hot chocolate! Hopefully you don't mind that I'm not into coffee as much as you." She smiled as she replied.
"*chuckle* none taken!"
Just then we heard the voice of Pom Pom over the intercom.
"*ahem* attention all passengers! We are about to commence a warp jump! Please find a spot to sit down as we prepare to jump!"
"Oh, looks like we are departing already...well Sam we can chat more later, I would listen to the conductor and find a seat if I were you."
"Got it!"

I found a seat next to Caelus, a pretty quiet guy on the express I met earlier but I could tell he was special in some way.
"Attention all passengers! We are about to jump! Please grab a seat and prepare to jump in 5...4..."

I always felt pretty directionless in my life, constantly trying to find a future path for myself...

"3...2..."

Looking back I felt very fortunate to have met these trailblazers...they changed my life for the better.

"1..."

I had doubts, I was scared because I had left so much behind on earth, friends and family I wouldn't trade the world for. But in the end I was content and very excited for the future. Which is something I almost never got excited about before.

I was giddy in my seat, excited beyond belief. I raised my voice as the warp jump commenced.

"TO A NEW LIFE! FILLED WITH FUN AND ADVENTURE!"

On that day, I became a trailblazer and explored the galaxy.

Meanwhile at [REDACTED] in an undisclosed planet

A girl was playing games on a sofa when she heard a door open and heels clicking on the floor.

"Hey Silver wolf I'm back, I went over the newest script with Elio..."

"Oh hey Kafka, well anything interesting this time around?"

"Mmm nah...aside from one very very interesting piece of information..."
Silver wolf finally looked up from her game.
"*sigh* alright you have my attention Il bite, Whats the deets?"
Kafka walked over to the window, the rain outside creating a peacefully calming atmosphere that contrasted herself quite beautifully.

"The Astral express crew has a new member, goes by the name Sam..." snickering could be heard from the couch as Kafka put on a grin.
"Haha wow...like what are the odds his name would be the name of one of our own members??"
"Exactly my point...but aside from that I suppose ill have to pay him a visit one of these days, consider myself...intrigued..."