Magic and Mischief

Sam attacks Logan with a couple of fire magic blasts and aims them directly at him.
Logan blocks them as he dashed towards him readying his fist. Sam sees this as a sign and kicks the ground using a leap spell to gain some air. Logan punch's the ground using wind explosion as he shockwaves the ground.
Realizing it was too late he shot his eyes to the sky and saw Sam falling towards him readying his leg with a grin on his face.

He's gonna use explosion too Logan thought. He was all too familiar with that tactic as he lets his magic energy flow to his right fist as he imbued it with wind magic. As Sam reached the ground he unleashed a magic explosion through his leg as Logan punched him in the face sending him away. The explosion hit Logan as he fell to the ground.
Sam rolled onto the ground, blood drawing from his face as he slowly got back up as the two walked towards each other with a serious look on their face.

Before grabbing and shaking hands
"Ah that was a good battle! Your getting good imbuing your hand with wind magic!"
"Thanks Sammy, your a nimble fucker! You kept dodging around having my attacks miss you..." Logan replied.
"True but your good at blocking and staying in place...ah well that was a good way to kill time"

Sam sits down on a rock relaxing a little

"Wonder when Jacob and Ireland will come back with the food..." Sam questioned
"Beats me, they better not have forgotten my meal."
"If they forget my sushi I'm gonna be pretty sad..." Sam replied.

They then spotted Jacob and Ireland running towards them through the forest.

"I think that's them Logan!"
"Sammy...why are they running..."

As Jacob and Ireland enter the clearing Sam and Logan could see them running from grand navy marines.

"FUCKING RUN!!!" Jacob yelled.
"JACOB WHY IS THE NAVY ON YOU!"
Logan yelled back.
"He accidentally robbed a bank!" Ireland yelled.

More navy marines were coming out of the forest as they all started to run together with Jacob carrying a stash of galleons.

"MY BROTHER IN CHRIST HOW DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY ROB A BANK??" Logan questioned.
"Did you get the food though?"
"SAMMY THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK THEN THAT!!"
Ireland flashed a smile as she held up a big takeout bag.
"Don't worry I got ya covered!"
"Ok so we are good then!" Sam felt relieved
"NO WE ARE NOT! THE NAVY IS ON US SAM!" Jacob yelled.
"And who's fault is that??" Sam questioned
"OH FUCK OFF NOWS NOT THE TIME!"
Jacob replied.
"Ok ok fair! Let's head for the ship! Follow me!"

Sam leads them out of the forest and onto a beach where they hid their ship from the town to avoid suspicion.

"Put the stuff on the ship! I'll get it ready to set sail! You three fend off the navy!"

They all nodded as Logan took a battle stance while Jacob and Ireland put the food and money on the ship as they also take a battle stance.
Navy marines come pouring out onto the forest as a battle ensues.

Jacob and Logan use their fighting styles to attack the navy while Ireland hangs back and throws daggers at some marines.

"Keep going guys your doing great!"

Sam was working on unfurling the sails and getting the ship ready to depart.

"Ireland you got my sushi right?!"
Ireland smirks
"Yes don't worry!"

Ireland sensed someone was behind her as out of nowhere a marine with a cutlass was about to strike.

"Take this pirate scum!"
Ireland tries parry his attack but her dagger gets knocked away by his larger blade.
"H-HELP!"
The marine was about to slash Ireland