Part 10

EunHa was walking with her two best friends, Min and Tiffany. She was on the phone with Luhan, "Nae oppa. I'm on my way to the mall to buy something for our date tonight. Talk to you later" she said and hanged up. She put her phone in her purse, "Where is he taking you tonight?" Tiffany asked.

"He said it was a surprise" she answered.

"Ugh, lucky. The only surprise my boyfriend ever gave me was paying for our meal with a coupon. I was so embarrassed" Min said.

"That's what happens when you date somebody poor" Tiffany teased.

"Poor people aren't bad. They're just like us, except broke" EunHa quickly defended. While they were walking they saw Sehun dancing in the middle of the mall. "There's one poor person I wouldn't mind dating" Tiffany smiled. Min nudged her, "Well he's not suppose to be doing that" EunHa said. She walked towards him and turned the music off as Min and Tiffany were behind her. Sehun turned and saw them, "What's your deal?" he asked.

"This isn't a park. If you want to dance go do it somewhere else" EunHa said.

"This is a free country. It's not like you're the owner anyways, so I can do what I want" he said turning the music back on. She turned it back off, "I am the owner's daughter" she said raising her eyebrow at him. He looked at her and then at her friends before grabbing his stuff and walking away. "What's with that look?" Min asked.

"Let's just go. I'm going to be late" EunHa said walked ahead. They entered a couple of stores till she found the perfect outfit. "Oh, emergency. Hyojin's boyfriend just broke up with her" Tiffany said while looking at her phone. "Called it" EunHa said.

"We're going to go first. Tell us about your date tomorrow" they called before running ahead. She walked to the elevator and got in while waiting for the doors to close. "Hold the elevator" someone called. She pressed the open button, "Thanks" Sehun said rushing in, he saw her as his smiled deflated. The doors closed as it started going down, there was a weird sound along the way. It shook a bit before stopping. The lights went out and the backup ones went on. "This can't be happening" she said pressing the open button frantically. "Calm down. Someone will figure out that it's stuck and send help" Sehun said. She glared at him before hitting the elevator doors, "Help. Someone is trapped in here" she shouted. The elevator went down a bit, "Did you feel that?" she asked him.

"Yeah. Stop moving before we fall all the way down" he said coldly. She took out her phone trying to call someone but there was no signal. "Why are you so calm" she asked.

"Someone has too" he said. She went to stand at the other side of the elevator. He looked over at her, "Just out of curiosity. How does it feel to be better than everyone else?" he asked. She looked over at him, "What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Being rich. You act like you're above the rest of us."

"I don't act like that. I'm friendly."

"What you did wasn't friendly."

"That's because what you were doing wasn't allowed" she said. They was a loud snapping sound and they both looked up, "What was that?" she asked. "I think it was the cable cord" he said.

"HELP!!!" EunHa shouted. The elevator tilted over as another snapping sound was heard. "Is anyone in here?" a male voice called.

"Yes. Can you get us out" she called.

"Hold on" the person said. Another snapping sound was heard before the elevator started falling. It stopped again, EunHa breathing increased. The emergency lights suddenly shut off, "This is scary" she said. Sehun walked towards her and put his arm around her, "We'll get out of here" he said. She didn't know whether her heart was beating faster because she was scared or if she liked him touching her. The doors were being pried open from the outside, when it was open she immediately rushed out. "EunHa" her father said. She went to hug him, "Appa" she said with a sigh. Sehun walked out watching her, he was going to walk away when her father stopped him. "Thank you for keeping her safe" he said.

"It's nothing. Anyone would do the same thing in my position."

"There must be someway to pay you back. What about dinner? Tomorrow night?" EunHa asked him. He was trying not to smile, "Okay, I'll meet you here" he answered. She smiled at him before he left. She looked at the time, "Oh no I'm late. Appa, I'll see you at home" she said kissing his cheeks before leaving.

When she got to the venue where she was going to meet Luhan. "You're late" he said to her.

"Mianhe. Something happened" she said taking the empty seat across from him. He looked at her and saw that there was something she wasn't telling him. "I hope you don't mind. I ordered for you" he said.

"I don't mind" she smiled. He leaned on the table, "Tell me what's bothering you. It's written all over you face" he said.

"Oppa, when you heart starts to beat fast when someone touches you. Is that considered love?" she asked. He nodded his head yes, she slumped in her chair thinking about him. "I didn't even get his name" she muttered to herself. Luhan leaned back in his seat, the waiter came and delivered the food. They were eating in silence. After dinner they were outside the restaurant. "EunHa, let's break up" Luhan said while taking a deep breath. She turned to him, "Waeyo?" she asked.

"Because you're falling for someone else. I'll get over you, maybe by dating multiple girls" he laughed. She hit his arm playfully with a smile, "I'm joking. I still want to be friends though" he warned her.

"Of course. And I still love you" she said giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

The next night she was getting ready for her dinner with Sehun. "I thought you said Luhan broke up with you. Why are you not crying?" HyeMi asked while walking in EunHa's room. She turned to her, "How's this shade?" she asked.

"Perfect. But where are you going?" HyeMi asked.

"Out. Don't wait up" EunHa said grabbing her purse and leaving. Sehun was waiting for her outside and looking at his watch repeatedly. "Waiting for someone" EunHa smiled behind him. He turned and saw her, "You look great" he said.

"Thanks. I just remembered, yesterday, I never got your name."

"It's Sehun. Oh Sehun."

"Kim EunHa" she smiled.

Hana jolted up in her bed, "Was that another memory?" she asked herself. She looked at the time, 9 in the morning. "Luhan broke up with her. I wonder if he got over her?"