destiny

Javier walks over to me and smiles wide and big. He has a long handsome face and chocolate brown eyes. Thick lashes and lips. Chiseled jawline and tan skin. His silky black hair parted on one side of this hair. Furry arches brows and a heart gripping smile. he wore a brown leather coat darker than what us resilience wears. And blue jeans. After the talk with cell boy. My nickname for him i really just wanted some rest and some Skittles. When we tracked cell boy down I remember cutting my arm and thinking of Lucas full name. That's how you establish one. Its risky but we had been searching for him for 4 weeks and got tired. Everytime we were there he was not. Infuriating id say so myself. So I made one. It's temporary. But this feels different. Odd like I can feel what he feels. His feelings toward me. There strong and careful like he's scared I'll go away. That I'll never be by his side. Like something almost washed ashore. Javier has come to take me away from guard duty. "Hey you... How's it going is he treating you right?" Javier asks.
I shake my head as Lucas chuckles. He's leaning against the back wall eyes intense. Looks like he does not like Javier. I can feel his anger.  "He's talking a lot but other then that I'm fine." I say.
I strive over to Javier. that's our power we can trace our footsteps that we would take in the future and speed up into them making where we go a lot quicker. Another power is strength  because we have super human strength. Javier laughed. I sense some jealously from Lucas like he did not like how close we were. "Mans giving you a hard time huh?"
I nod.
I got a text.
I look at my phone and it's from penny.
It said.
Let him go.
Penny is one of my friends here at re-resilience. I feel chills go down my spine. How did she know I was back and had him? She was on a assignment still. I look over at Lucas and he stares at me with wide sad eyes. " I'm sorry for your loss..."
Javier held a gun up to him. For our safely.
A laser gun.
"What are you planning." He wasn't smiling anymore.
"Not talking to you resilient."
He hisses out. "you talk to me..." I say.
"That's you" he says softly.
Warmly like he's known me. He does not. "Time for you to leave vera I'll take it from here." Javier states.
I nod and walk out of the center feeling Lucas eyes on me the whole time.