| lunch, costume fitting, & a bloody situation

A/N:

wow.

i haven't uploaded in a little while, huh ?🧍🏽‍♀️

school has been so stressful lately tht i forgot i had a story to continue lol. my motivation to write despawned off the face of earth on top of tht.

but tht doesn't matter ! what matters is tht i finally uploaded, right ?

here're two cookies🍪🍪 ( to make up for my absence ) & enjoy the LONG Chapter!❤
_

《13》
_._

"Alright, done packing!" Ochako beamed, rising from her seat. "We can go to the cafeteria now!"

The bell had rang, marking the end of the double math period, & Ectoplasm had told everyone to pack up & leave for lunch, before leaving himself.

"My deepest apologies, but I won't be able to join you two" Iida responded.

"Eh?" Ochako was surprised. "What do you mean?"

"Yaororozu & I have to go see Vlad King; he wants to have a word with us along with his class' representatives"

As if on cue, Momo called Iida from the doorway, telling him they had to go. Iida leaves the table & after waving goodbye at him, Ochako turns to Tsu.

"Looks like it's just me & you for lunch"

"It's just you, actually" Tsu clarified, zipping her lime-green backpack closed, standing up right after.

Ochako frowned. "Seriously? You're leaving too?"

"Ribbit" She nodded. "Me & Tokoyami agreed to spend lunch in the library. I promised to help him find a book"

"Aw man. .okay. ."

The frog-girl reached up to pat Ochako's shoulder, a light smile on her face. "Sorry. & see you later"

"Bye. ."

A few moments after Tsu left, Ochako's eyes widened & she snapped her head to where her freckled friend sat, to see him with Todoroki.

She approached them without a second thought & chirped, "Hi, hello!"

Deku broke from his conversation with Todoroki & greeted Ochako with his signature bright smile. "Uraraka! Hi!"

Todoroki, as always, responded with a monotonous "Hello.", a faint smile on his face.

"You guys are heading to the cafeteria, right?" Ochako asked, her eyes darting between the two.

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes!

"Midoriya & I are going to spar in the gym, so we'll be skipping lunch today." Todoroki replied & Deku nodded in agreement with a "Mhm!"

Ochako face's fell. You have got to be kidding me!

"Do you not have someone to go to lunch with?" Todoroki inquired, noticing the brunette's change of mood.

"Unfortunately not. Iida & Tsu ditched me" Realizing that would be interpreted wrong, she quickly added, "Well, not really; they had somewhere to be"

"So in conclusion, you're lonely right now?" Deku chimed in.

"Yeah. ." Ochako mumbled, rubbing her arm.