Natalie's outfit

Leah's outfit

"So, what's up with you and Xavier", she said.

"What do you mean", I asked her and browse through a magazine that was on the table.

"Tali, you both are talking on text and he even helped you out when you were emotionally distressed and don't get me started on Ryan thing too, so tell what's up with you", she asked.

"I told you, I don't trust him fully and we spoke about the possibility of him spying on me", I said.

"But still Tali, you don't just text someone and wait for there reply and you know that ", she said.

"I don't know Leah and there is nothing between us, I want to maybe know his intention before trusting him or anyone, I can't fall for same mistake twice", I said and shut the top for now atleast.

We were waiting for everyone to come home for half an hour atleast if not most. When Han arrived home and dad was not with him neither was Zack.

"Talia are you alright", Han asked if I'm still angry with them or not.

"Just peachy but go and freshen up then we can talk", I told him he nodded and from put his hand in his bag and pull out two big chocolate bars for me and Leah. Which we took from him and I smiled at this it's just like when we were kids every time I got angry or upset he always bring me chocolate and candy.

"You both wait here dad will be back soon too I'll go and freshen up", he said and went inside.

"He is just the same", I said.

"He never changed Tali it was just a few years you guys didn't spend time close to each other", Leah said the fact.

I hummed but didn't reply her. I guess she is right actually, when I was with Ryan I never contacted anyone home because I didn't wanted to reveal my identity but I guess I was right about that. My identity as Adams family member would have been a jackpot for his mother and sister to show off and I would have never seen there real face in front of me.

After some time Han came back and sat next to me and just looked at me didn't spoke a word.

"Why are you looking at me like this", I asked him.

"Are you still mad at me", he asked.

"Maybe a little", I told him and his shoulder dropped down in regret.

"Then what should I do so you can forgive me", he asked.

"Let's talk with dad and Zack then I'll tell you", I told him.

"Zack left last night he is back home, and dad will be leaving today by midnight", he said.

"Why what happened", I asked him.

"Well here we both are to handle everything and someone is needed back at the company", he replied and I nodded in understanding.

We were sitting in complete silence I know Han was holding back himself from talking too much with me. He knows I want to talk with dad before anything else so he was quiet. Dad came in fifteen minutes after we talked but still quiet late then he usually do. I did not say anything but he sat down in front of me quietly.

"Sorry princess, maybe I should have not done what I did today", he said.

"Dad I'm sorry for overreacting too", I said.

"But, you should know it was for your own good darling, but maybe I should have not done this to you maybe I should have prepared you before this", he said I know he feels guilty.

"Dad what you did was not wrong I did reacted irrationaly but dad I really don't like secrets anymore and seeing him did got the best anger I could ever imagine", I told him.

"Princess I want to.....", he started speaking then stopped looking at Leah and Nathan. His actions was understood by both so they both went inside leaving us alone. Then dad took a deep breath before speaking.

"You know Natalia, everytime I look at you I only see my little princess, who I was unable to help when she was alone fighting for herself in that bastard house", he paused before speaking," I only wanted to protect you from him all the time but I failed, but when I got to know that he was doing behind your back I couldn't come until you ask us but we tried our best but it was impossible to reach you".

"Dad it's was not your fault, I was young and I made a terrible mistake dad. I know you wanted to protect me but sometimes love can blind you and I tried my best to connect with you guys but they had bugs planted everywhere", I said.

"Princess we tried putting our people near you but no one really got close to you they were fired before they could even talk with you", he said and tears start to form in his eyes," I got to know what the Scott's were doing with you, how they were treating you and what is going behind your back with that disgusting man and woman, we were heart broken but we know if your identity was revealed everything they did to you they will deny".

"Dad I don't know what to say but I thought you guys have forgotten about me", I said.

"No we were trying to get you out safely and we were close too but then one day Nathan called and told me you have contacted him and you are coming home", he said and smiled,"it was the best thing I have heard in so many years".

"Dad I was trying to do my best before I could even tell them who I was but everything got messed up, then I thought maybe Ryan was someone for whom I can stay there but surprise he never needed me like I thought", I said and dad hugged me tightly.

"I'm glad that you are finally free from them, now we will show them who is Natalia Adams and how big mistake they made by troubling my princess", he said and we both laughed.

"Let's have dinner dad and don't hide anything from me dad", I said.

"Well your mom has already scolded me after knowing what I did, she is definitely making me sleep on the couch", he said and I laughed.

"Dad I will not stop mom but I'll talk with her, now go and freshen up dad I'll call Han and Leah to have dinner", I said and stood up with him he went to his room and I called my dear friend and brother for dinner.

I think talking with dad I got to know something that I always thought was wierd that every couple of days people would come to work under our roof but they were gone before even a week. I think Valentina never liked them because they were gentle around me and not playing cheap tricks like her other helpers. Well it's over now and thinking back about the past will only make me sad and stressed.

_________________________

Hello readers how are you.
New chapter is finally here  yes I know a bit late but here it is.
Anyway a huge thank you to all the new readers and old readers who have added my book to their library and liked my book and are here following the journey with Natalia.

Hope you guys will continue with this and share your views with me.

Follow my profile to know when new update is going to happen.

Lots of love take care everyone
Meet you in the next chapter