"Finally found u...2pt"

(Sonic's POV)

Me and Alena with our friends were searching for Sophia but then I heard a little girl yelling behind me. "Momma!!!" I heard and look turned around and a little hedgehog jump into my arms. I hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go. And then a guy walked up to us and I heard a voice that I missed for a long time.

"Sonic?..."

I instantly looked the man with shock in my eyes. 'Shadow..' I thought. Then Sophia looked at him and smile. "Momma he's the one who had help me to find you!" She said while pointing to Shadow and I put her down to ground. Then Alena came towards us with Bea with her Sophia called her name and runs towards them. I asked Alena to look after Sophia for Abit and she agrees and they went to get some snacks. I looked back at the black and red hedgehog.

"Shadow?.." I said not wanting to believe that my ex was here. Then all of a sudden Shadow came running to me and hugged me tightly.

"Sonic is that really u?! I've missed u so much!!" Shadow said crying and looked at me. All the bad memories came back to me and I pushed him harshly on the ground. I know it's a little mean but I was mad at that time and anyway. Shadow got on his feet, and I instantly turn around but Shadow caught my hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. And I suddenly explode. "What's wrong? What's wrong is that u broke my heart 4years ago and said that u didn't even loved me, and now u came back into my life saying you've missed me!!" I yelled as I snatch my hand and turned around crossing my arms angrily. I heard him sign and went closer to me. He was about to say something but I beat him to it.

"Why are u here?" I asked him sternly still crossing my arms and glared at him. "Sonic I know what I did few years ago and I'm so,so,so sorry" Shadow said as tears flowing down from his face. "So what! You think a sorry will fix everything! I have to suffer from depression and heartbreak for 6 months bc of you! And you know what's even worst is that I raise our child all by myself!" I yelled and his eyes went wide and his stupid handsome face cracked a smile? "I'm a father?" He asked while his smile became wider. I froze and looked down. "Yes.." I replied, his eyes got wider with stars in his eyes. "Really?! Then where is my kid?!" He asked excitedly. I looked behind me and saw Sophia, Bea, Alena, and the others. "Sweetie can u come here for Abit" I said as she runs towards me and hugged my leg. I patted her head and looked back at Shadow. Shadow's face went blank as he look at Sophia. Sophia looked up and looked at Shadow and smiled. "Hello Mr. Why are u doing here?" Sophia asked and smiled again.

I sit down and hold her hands. "Sweetie remember the time that I told u about your daddy?" I asked as she nodded. I looked up at Shadow who was standing with shock in his eyes. "Did u ever think what your daddy looked like?" I asked and she think a little and shake her head. "No Momma but all I know is that daddy name is Shadow" She said. "Well what if I tell u that is around here. Her face turn into a shock and a little surprising look. "Where? Where??" She said while began to looked around to see if there's anyone there. I put a finger on her cheek and moving it to face Shadow. "Here" I said while I moved her face. From the minute that Sophia looked at Shadow, and Shadow looked at Sophia. "He's my daddy?" Sophia asked surprisingly. "Sign... Yes" Sonic said. "Daddy!!" Sophia ran and jumped at Shadow. Shadow catches her and hugged her tight. It been that in a few minutes when finally Shadow put down Sophia and walks towards me. I turned around don't wanna look at his stupid handsome face. I got suddenly been pulled by strong arms and someone kissed me. The lips of someone that I missed soo much, then I kissed him back and I wrap my arms around Shadow neck and he wraps his own my waist. We pulled apart and looked at each other's eyes.

(Shadow's POV)

I kissed him! Oh god how I missed this mouth!

We pulled apart and I looked at his beautiful emerald green eyes. I was about to kiss him again he back away. "What's wrong?" I asked him and I saw a tear streaming down his face. "It's just... Few years ago when we had that fight u said that u didn't truly loved me... And it's just hurts that I meet u again and I'm also scared if u will take my daughter away from me" When I heard him said that I immediately hugged him and he was crying on my chest. I scooped my hand on his face to make him looked at me I wiped his tears away 'til it's all gone.

"Oh Sonic, I know that I hurt u many times when we were young but that fight we had was the biggest mistake I've ever had and I regret everything I said to u and I don't really mean it. I'm just soo angry at that time and I am so,so,so sorry for what I had did and I'm also sorry that I wasn't there for u and Sophia, I've shouldn't had yelled at u and the worst part was that u were pregnant and ever since that day I've been crying all the time and only one thing that I always had in my mind it was u.." I said tearing up. "It was only u Sonic, only u... And I'm sorry for everything I had done and..." I added with tears streaming down my face and hold his hands tightly.

"Pls.. Forgive me..."

____________________________________________________________________

(Thank u again for reading guys☺️❤️)

1029 words