"The Argument..."

((Nobody's POV))

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU DON'T GO NEAR TO THAT HEDGEHOG!!!!"Shadow Yelled at Sonic."MEPHILES IS JUST A FRIEND, SHADOW!!AND HE GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!"Sonic yelled back. ."I DON'T CARE IF HE HAD A BOYFRIEND!! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE HANGING OUT WITH HIM!! IT P(QUACK)D ME TO SEE YOU HANGING OUT WITH THAT HEDGEHOG!!ALL THE GIFTS AND LOVE I GAVE YOU!!!" Shadow Yelled."LOVE? YOU NEVER SHOWED ME LOVE WHEN YOU WERE ALWAYS AT WORK AND YOU NEVER HAD TIME FOR ME!! WHEN I GET UPSET OR ANGRY YOU JUST GAVE ME MONEY OR GIFTS NOR YOU JUST IGNORE ME!!I KNOW IT YOUR WORK WAS HARD BUT YOU'VE NEVER,EVER HAD TIME FOR ME!!!"Sonic yelled. Shadow punch Sonic hard on the face and made Sonic Cry. "YOU'VE BEEN ANOYED ME SINCE WE'RE STARTED DATING I PRETEND IT WAS NOTHING SO YOU WONT BE CRYING LIKE CRAZY!!" Shadow Yelled at the azure hedgehog. "AND YOU KNOW WHAT LET'S BREAK UP I'M DONE WITH YOU!!!"Shadow added. Sonic was speechless and went upstairs to their room crying and pack his bags.

(SONIC'S POV)

I went upstairs in tears and pack my things. When I was done I went downstairs. Shadow was in the living room sitting on the couch and he looked at me.

"I'm leaving now, And I'm sorry for ruining your life I hope you will find someone that isn't me...Good bye Shadow..." I said as I walk out of the door and closed it behind me. When I was about to go inside the taxi I spotted Shadow from the window looking at me. I wave good bye to him and went inside my taxi. And droved away.

(SHADOW'S POV)

I was looking at Sonic leaving from the window and he spotted me. He wave at me and went inside the car and droved away. I melt down in tears ,crying instantly.

Sometime later I have done with crying and decided to go to the bathroom to clean myself up but I notice something on the sink I looked at it and I was horrified of what it was. I rush to the out of the bathroom and drop the pregnancy test on the floor. I went to our bedroom. "Oh C'mon, where did I put it?"I asked myself searching for a chaos emerald. I found it under the bed and chaos controlled to the airport.

(IN THE AIRPORT)

I was finally at the airport and search everywhere for Sonic. And I saw Sonic in the plane that was abt to take flight. I quickly call Sonic but he didn't pick up I texted him to look out of the window. And I saw him looking out of the window and he spotted me.

(SONIC'S POV)

I have got a call from Shadow but I hung up and then he texted me to look at my window. I looked at the window and I was surprised to see Shadow. I shown a sad smile and wave bye and I closed the window.

(SHADOW'S POV)

Sonic saw me and shown a sad smile and wave bye to me and closed the window. 'No,no,no...No!!' I thought to myself and was panicking bc the plane was abt to take off. And a minute later he was gone...I lost him...I lost my love...
____________________________________________________________________________
((I hope you enjoyed reading this
Chapter ❤️☺️)
580 words