"who is my daddy?"

(Sonic's POV)

I came back from work and went inside my apartment building. I went to my apartment and a little hedgehog came running towards me.
"Momma ur back! I miss u!" Sophia said hugging me. I chuckled "I miss you too my princess" I said hugging her back. Than a brown wolf with blue eyes came to us with a smile.

"Hi Alena" I said to the brown wolf with a smile.

(Alena is not Sonic's mother Aleena Ok. Actually Alena is a character that I made ofc in my Imagination.
So let's go back to the story.)

"Is Sophia good while I was away?" I asked."Oh no, but she did asked me something that I'm not sure what to answer" Alena said. "What did she asked you?" I asked her again. "Asked her, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, Ok" She said and I nodded than she walked away. I looked at Sophia and I glared at her. "What did you asked?" I said trying not to be mad at her. She low her ears and put her head down. I pick her up and she started to whimper. "Hey I'm not going to be mad at you I just wanted you to tell me what you asked ur auntie?" I said while trying to calming her. "I asked auntie if she knew..." she stopped and looked down. I pick her chin up to make her face me. "If she knew what sweetie?" I said. she sign and look at me and said.

"Momma,who is my daddy?"
____________________________________________________________________________
( I know it's short I will try to make the next chapter longer and again Thanks for enjoying my story☺️❤️)

289 words