"Momma, Who is my daddy?2pt."

"Momma, who is my daddy?"

I looked at her not believing what she just said. "What did you said again?" I asked.

"Who is my daddy Momma?" Sophia said again.

"Sweetie, Your daddy's name is Sha-" I couldn't speak It's been a while that I didn't even thought about 'him' and I know that Sophia needs her answer so I looked at her with a smile. "Your daddy's name is Shadow, Shadow the hedgehog." I finally said. "Wow! What was he like Momma!?!" Sophia asked with stars in her eyes.

"He's a sweet, gentle, and loving person. He is also known as the ultimate lifeform. He also help me to save the world from our enemy Dr. Robotnik or we call him Eggman" I laugh as Sophia giggled. "So did you and daddy saved the world?" Sophia said excitedly.

"Yep! Me and ur daddy and our friends defeat Eggman and we saved everyone's lives especially your dad he saved a lot of lives and he saved some a lot more special.." I said as I blushed. "He saved what Momma?" She asked curiously.

"He saved my heart" I said blushing red as a tomato. Sophia smiled at me and then stopped for a moment. "What's wrong sweetie?" I asked her worriedly. She looked at me with curiosity in her eyes.

"Umm...Momma how come I didn't met him?" Sophia asked. I looked at her shockingly and I remembered the time we broke up. Then I found myself crying. And Sophia was so shocked from my actions and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back tightly as I was sobbing as crazy and we just hugged there. Sometime later all the sobbing and crying turn to hiccups and whimpering. And then I was about to tell her what happened to me and Shadow then...

"Dinner is ready!!" We heard Alena yelled and I carried my 3year old princess to the dining table.

(After dinner)

After eating dinner Sophia went to the bathroom to brush her teeth while Alena helped me to wash the dishes.

As you can see Alena was my childhood friend when I was a little hedgehog. But one day my family and I have to move to Mobius for work but we still kept in touch ever since. From the moment I came here I felt someone hugging behind me and it was Alena. I'm so grateful that Alena helped me through everything she would help me to clean up the apartment, making Sophia breakfast so I wouldn't be late at work, and also take care of my little one while I'm at work. I can't be more thankful enough for Alena she always been there for me and Sophia. From the moment Sophia was born Alena was there even though her friends wanted her to come with them to a trip but she still wanted to be there for me and I couldn't be more happier. She is always there for Sophia too. Sophia loves too spend sometime with me and Alena whenever I got a chance. Me and Sophia were so grateful that Alena always took care of us.

When me and Alena were done Sophia came in to the kitchen in her pajamas and with her stuff Bunny that Alena got her for her 2nd bday. She walk towards me while I was putting some dishes away.

"Momma?" She said in a sleepy voice. "Ready to go to bed?" I said as she nodded and I pick her up and went to her room. I put her to bed and she asked me to sing her a song. I agreed and started to think what song I will gonna sing. Few minutes later I finally got an idea on what song I will gonna sing.

It was a song that Shadow used to sing to me few years ago and I also knew the lyrics and I tucked her in bed and played my guitar that was actually Shadow's don't asked why I have it I just brought it with me when I left the city and I started singing.
("Love you still" by Tyler Shaw)

I love you still

And you know I always will

'Til the end of time

I won't change my mind

I swear I'll always give my best, no pretending

Give you breakfast in bed every morning

There ain't no answer to this complex question

I just keep falling for you every day

Won't ever take up too much time or attention

Take a second just to make our connection

I would do anything for your affection

Kinda fun tryna go about it all the wrong ways

I'm just so into you,I wanna let it all out

You're so perfectly fine

I could talk all day but let me spell it out

A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H

I love you still

And you know I always will

'Til the end of time, I won't change my mind

Love you, I'll be here

I will never disappear

Said forever, I swear So I will be there

You said you didn't wanna be like everybody else Wanted something only you and I can have ourselves Picture perfect isn't something that I've ever felt

Love when you smile right in front of me

I'm just so into you

I wanna let it all out

You're so perfectly fine

I could talk all day but let me spell it out

A-B-C-D-EF-GH

I love you still

And you know I always will

'Til the end of time, I won't change my mind

Love you, I'll be here

I will never disappear

Said forever, I swear So I will be there

...

I love you still

And you know I always will

'Til the end of time, I won't change my mind

Love you, I'll be here

I will never disappear

Said forever, I swear So I will be there"

(End of the song)

As I finished singing I could here a soft snore beside me. I look at Sophia who was sleeping peacefully.

"I love u.." I said and kissed her forehead as she purred softly. I got up and walked to the door and looked back at her still asleep.

"Sweet dreams my princess..."
____________________________________________________________________________
(Thank you all for enjoying my book ☺️❤️)
1034 words