"Finally found u..."

(Shadow's POV)

It was a new day and in new miserable time without my Sonikku. I couldn't even sleep last night I wish Sonic was there with me so I could cuddle with him while sleeping. Anyway the commander called me and Rouge to do a sort of mission.

"You called us commander?" Rouge asked. "Agent Rouge and agent Shadow I need you two to go to a city name Zootopia (yeah,yeah I name Zootopia for the city that Sonic went) to find the 'life diamond' It's power is to control anyone's life and now it's at the hand of a dangerous person we need to take it for the humans sake, now do u understand" Commander said.

"Yes sir!" me and Rouge said while solut.

So we packed up and got there on the next day

We were almost there and Rouge was on her phone calling Knuckles while I was looking at all the pictures I have of Sonic. When I was still scrolling through my phone I saw a video of it. I got curious and played it. It was a video that Blue filmed few years ago and he was filming me in the kitchen while I was making something in my pajamas and I kinda remembered this. It was the time I caught Sonic filming me in the morning with my phone while I was preparing for breakfast and I chased him around the house for revenge and he stop filming. I spotted Rouge leaning in while trying to see what I was watching. I instantly turn off my phone and look at the leaning bat. After awhile Rouge keep begging me to let her watch the video and ofc I said no but she keep begging. And sometime later her begging became yelling asking for watch the video. I got so tire of it so I finally let her watch the video.

I gave her my phone and she instantly watch the video and awhile later we were almost in our destination and when we landed I quickly got up and snatch my phone from Rouge. I got all of my bags and got off the plane.

(Sonic's POV)

Sophia, Alena, and I was at the park along with some friends. Sophia went to the playground with Bea AKA Alena's niece who was the same age as Sophia and let's just say that they were been besties ever since. As they were playing, I was talking to Alena and our friends then we heard Bea shouting for Sophia.

Me, Alena, Allan, and Charlotte (aka Bea's parents) approach to her.

"Sweetie what happened to Sophia?" I said worriedly. "I was at the swing while Sophia was at the slide I went up to her but she was gone" she said starting to cry. Me, Alena, and her parents hugged her and telling her it's not your fault and after awhile we began searching for Sophia.

"Oh princess where are u..."

(Sophia's POV)

I was playing at the slide while I heard a bell sound I look everywhere and I spotted. 'ICE CREAM!!!'. I thought and started to run towards it. When I finally got my ice cream and started walking back to the playground but I notice I was lost. 'Oh no, Momma will be worried abt' I thought and trying to remember where I went before but I can't remember anything and I started to cry.

(Shadow's POV)

I was at the park walking around. I left Rouge back at the hotel and I don't think she would notice bc she was calling the 'Knuckle or Tomato head' or something on her computer. And I was enjoying the birds chirping and then I saw a little hedgehog crying. I approach to the child to help her find her parents.

"Hey, are you lost?" I asked the kid. She nodded. "Ok so where is your parents?" I asked her. "My Momma was with my untie earlier but I kinda got lost" she beginning to cry. "Shhh, pls don't cry I promise we will find your mom" I told her calmly. "You will?" She asked. I nodded "ofc I will". She stop crying and shown a cute smile on her face which remind me of Sonic. In fact she looked a lot like him too. She has sapphire fur with poppy red eyes. She looks so similar to him I started to overthink it I sudden went back to earth as when the small hedgehog. Pulling my hand while she pounted. Her face looks so adorable like Sonic and I started to miss him alot. But got out of my mind Abt it just to make sure I didn't irritated the small hedgehog.

I looked at her and smile. "So sweetheart what is ur name?" I asked. "My name is Sophia" she said smiling back. A few minutes later me and Sophia were walking around in the park trying to find her mom. As we walk we were also talking Abt each other's lives. She said that she doesn't even know Abt her real dad, she always asked her mom Abt him but everytime she did her mom would just changed the topic or sometimes her mom will told her but always interrupt them. I kinda felt bad for her but she always said that her mom loves her dad very much and I kinda got happy with that.

A few hours passed and we still couldn't find them. "Oh no, we still didn't find my mommy" she said while a few tears flowing down from her cheeks. I wipe her tears away "Don't worry will find your mom in no time but tell me where did you two go earlier?" I asked. She think for a minute and remember something. "I remember now come with me" she said pulling my hand "C'mon!" She added. We were not almost at the playground. When she stopped and looked around and her face cracked a big smile she let go of my hand and came running towards someone. "Momma!!" Sophia said while jumping into someone's arms. I went up to them then I Immediately was shock of who it was.

"Sonic?..."

__________________________________________________________________

(Thank you for enjoying my book☺️ ❤️)
1045 words