"Where are u?"

(SHADOW'S POV)

4years later...

                       After 4years of searching
I still didn't found him. After the his flight took off I felt my world is been crashed into pieces. I haven't slept since then, I really missed him. I wish I hadn't hurt him so he wouldn't have to go it's all my fault and the worst thing is that we actually had a baby together, And I completely ruined it.

          "this is all my fault.."I said as my eyes started to tear up. I was in my office with Rouge who had tried to comfort me.

"Hey, It's isn't your fault.."Rouge said to me softly."Yes it is, I was the one who hurt him and made him leave. And make things matters worst that he was pregnant with my child"I cried.

Rouge hug me as I broke down to tears.

"Shh, It's okay Shads"Rouge comforted me."We will find him I promise" Rouge said with a smile. I smile a little bit but it end when the commander called us out for a meeting.

"C'mon, let's go before our butts would get kick" Rouge joke."Yeah, I'll be there for a minute" I said as she nodded and walked away.

I put some files away when I spotted a picture of me and blue kissed.

(Here is the picture)

          I picked up the picture and look at it for a moment

          I picked up the picture and look at it for a moment. And I started tearing up. It was the picture that Sonic took in our first anniversary.

          I started to cry again thinking all the time we spend together. It hurt me so much I started thinking the time we fight.

(I don't wanna write the time they fight bc I'm lazy as a snail but you guys already knew what happened in the first chapter right? So now let's go on shall we)

           I got out of my thoughts when Rouge calling me angrily outside of my door. I put the photo on my desk drawer and walk outside.

(in the meeting)

            I wasn't paying attention to the meeting bc I was still thinking about Sonic and our baby. 'what is the gender of our baby? what is the name of the baby? does Sonic found someone? no,no,no,no!' I thought in panic. I got out of my mind when Rouge tapped on my shoulder and said it's time to go. And we walk out.

(Home time)

           It was time to go home. And I waved good bye to Rouge and started walking home. On my way I started to think about Sonic again. I kept thinking about him until I reach our house (AKA Sonic and Shadow's house) I walk inside and locked the door and went up to me and Sonic's room and decided to get a shower.

           When I got out of the shower and got dressed I yanked myself on the bed and I got on my phone scrolling down on Instagram and I scrolled down and saw a photo of me and Sonic kissing in our graduation.
Oh I missed that hedgehog so much I wish we didn't have to fight so we could be happy together with our baby.

            " I promise you Sonic, When I found you I will never ever let you go again..." I said as I fall asleep.
____________________________________________________________________________

(Thank you so much for enjoying my book❤️❤️❤️)

                    569 words