Introduction

Greetings,

welcome from the deepest of my heart. 

Grown for many years, this story finally appeared as clear as daylight and allowed me to write it down. I cannot say, how many years ago it was, that a witch Ysmena whispered in my dreams and a stout call from Avery refused me to fall to the witch's call. It was the eternal ringing of bullet fire in my head and the ever roaming love, fear and freedom that didn't let me be free until this tale would be told. 

One day the time had come and I sat down and began to plan out the first book. It needed time to figure out to make order of such a disorder of years of storytelling and information my mind has told me. I began to write the tales before that, had tried to, yet failed utterly due to the amount of information and the chaos with it. But I managed to do so now...

At first, I always wanted to become an author. A dream it was to write tales and stories others would enjoy, yet publishing a book these days is hard, especially, since it goes through many processes and many more eyes of people, who might chance this and that about this book. I'm afraid, it would chance into a way it is no more what it was meant to be. 

At last, I decided, I don't need to publish it for now (doing so independently is simply impossible for anyone who works a normal work). I just want to find someone, who might love it as much as I do. Why not post it somewhere, where everyone can read it? And so I decided to post it here, on Wattpad, hoping to find people who not only will love to enjoy it, but fall into its deep, iron grips. 

This story, a disclaimer, is not for the faintest heart. I cannot describe, what it is. It doesn't talk directly about hard themes, yet it does so in a very sneaky way. It will begin to crawl into your heart and will start growing like a weird shadow. But you must give it all a try. Bear with every chapter. Each and everyone in it has a meaning. The plot is simple, you might see through it easily, but the main focus is the journey of Dragomir and that, what she sees, feels, hears. 

Thank you for reading this and if you decided to give this book a try, you have my deepest thanks. 

Wishing you a great journey,

DeRead.