8 Darkness

(Sorry that this chapter will be short. I will write more and long.)

Megatron: Just who do you think you are?

Emerging from the shadows is none other Dominus.

Dominus: Isn't that rude to greet unexpected visitors? I am Dominus.

Thrust: You better have an explanation of why are you here in this base?

Dominus: Isn't it obvious, Squid-Head? I came here to tell you about the new enemy you have encountered.

Thrust: Now you're calling me that?!

Megatron: What business do you have?

Dominus: You have a new enemy besides those Autobots.

He summons his Keyblade which amazes the Decepticons before pointing to a wall and it shows a view of Y/N practicing with his Keyblade.

Dominus: This is Y/N. He is here and he is causing trouble for your operation.

Demolisher: He does not look much of a threat.

Dominus: Do not underestimate him! His powers is starting to increase as we speak. Not to worry. I have something that would keep him busy.

He waves his hand and Heartless appear before the bad robots.

Wheeljack: What in Primus are those?

Dominus: Those are Heartless. Creatures of the Darkness who sole purpose to destroy worlds by the Keyholes.

Megatron: These are more terrified than the Mini-Cons? Impressive. We should use those to keep the Autobots at bay while we capture the Mini-Cons and then the conquer the entire universe!

Dominus smirks as he sees a small amount of Darkness begin gathering around Megatron.

Just a few weeks later, the Autobots are on the loosing streak. One after another, the Mini-Cons have been taken by the Decepticons and its all thanks to Scatter and her partner, Razor. Not only that, they received aid from Dominus who grants them the power of Darkness.

For example, during a mission in deserts of Egypt, the Mini-Con was hidden somewhere in the Valley of Kings. The Autobots had found it but the Heartless somehow arrived and attacked. The diversion allows the Decepticons to claim the prize and escape.

The Autobots will have to do something about the Heartless threat. Y/N and his friends change everything  and the Darkness quelled for a bit but the threat remains.

One day, when the Decepticons were about to claim the next Mini-Con when all of a sudden an unexpected visitor arrived and captured the Mini-Con before heading to Optimus. Her name is Windblade.

However things changed one day when Autobot base gets attacked and the Decepticons claim the new Mini-Con weapon: the Astro Blaster and nearly destroys Smokescreen

Y/N: Smokescreen...

Optimus carries the body of the Autobots before placing him on the table.

Y/N: Megatron will pay for this....

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter... I will write long. No flames allow also no comments about my Grammer....