Hotshot Chen

L-"Violet, Harley, are you two ready for school I
have my first day as a rookie and you guys have your first day of 2nd grade"
V-"Coming mum"
They all got into Lucy's car and went to their school Lucy dropped them off then went to the station. Lucy went into roll call.
G-"It's time to play the Training Officer match game. Our contestants are: Lucy Chen, a hotshot who made her first arrest before clocking in for work. Legacy Jackson West, who broke all his dad's records at the Academy. And John Nolan, who was born before disco died. And the winners are: Officer Bradford, you get our hotshot. Officer Lopez, you get our legacy. Leaving Officer Bishop to ride with the 40-year-old rookie. Now, hear me. Today is your first day. Don't let it be your last. Forget the Academy and listen to your T.O.s. They'll teach you the way it should be done. That's it. All right. Be safe out "

Lucy walked up to Tim.
L-"Good morning sir"
T-"Why are you standing here boot, go get the war bags"
They check the car and are on patrol
T-"So, why do you want to be a cop?"
L-"Is this a trick question?"
T-"You want me to train you, I need to know why you're in this car"
L-"Okay. Um, my parents are both therapists, so I spent my childhood talking about my feelings, an-"
Tim stops the car before Lucy could bring up about wanting to protect her kids.
T-"I've been shot!"
L-"Wh"
T-"Where are you, Boot?!"
L-"What?"
T-"I'm bleeding to death. You have to call for help. Where are you?"
L-"Uh" Lucy is looking around for street signs.
T-"Where are you?!"
L-"Um" Lucy was still looking around for a street sign
T-"Now I'm dead. It's your fault. Get out"
L-"What?"
T-"Get out and walk. You can get back in when you know where you are"
Lucy gets out the car and starts to walk. She's walking for 30 minutes when she gets a phone call.
T-"Boot, why is you phone ringing, it better be something important if your gonna answer it"
L-"It is I promise"

SR-School Receptionists
L-"Hello"
SR-"Hello is this Lucy Chen"
L-"Yes, is everything ok"
SR-"I'm just calling to let you know that your daughter was in a fight and is seriously injured and we recommend you taking her to the hospital"
L-"Umm, ok I'll be right there"
SR-"We have called an ambulance so just meet them at St Stephen's"
L-"Yep, ok"

Lucy looked at Tim.
T-"What was that important phone call about"
L-"My daughter was in a fight and had serious injuries and is being taken to the hospital by ambulance"
T-"You have a kid"
L-"2 actually, they're twins, one boy one girl"
T-"ok well get in the car and let's go to the hospital"
Lucy got in the car and Tim started driving.
T-"So when did you have them"
L-"I fell pregnant at 15 and had them at 16"
T-"How old are they now"
L-"They're 8"
T-"What's their names"
L-"The girls Violet and the boys Harley"
T-"Ok, is their dad in the picture"
L-"He freaked out when I told him I was pregnant and left, he then came back into their live when they were 3 and tried to kill all 3 of us so he's in prison for the rest of his life for attempted murder"
T-"Ahh ok, well I'll drop you off here and I'll go park the car"
L-"Thank you"
Lucy got out and ran inside the hospital

HR-Hospital Receptionist
HR-"Hello, how can I help you"
L-"My daughter Violet Chen was brought in by ambulance from her school"
HR-"Ok, she's in room 107"
L-"Thank you"
Lucy had her radio still on her.

L-"Tim, we're in room 107"
T-"Ok coming"

Lucy ran into Violets hospital room.
V-"Mum"
L-"Baby, what happened"
V-"This girl has been bullying me for being born to a teen mum for the past 2 years and at the end of last year she said that today she was going to beat me up and bring a knife with her to school"
L-"Did she stab you with the knife"
V-"She went to but I grabbed her hand and she only cut my arm, but blood was gushing out of it"
L-"Oh sweetheart"
As Lucy said that Tim came into the room
T-"So what happened"
V-"Who are you"
T-"I'm your mums TO"
H-"What's that"
L-"Harley what are you doing here"
H-"Well I saw it happen and I didn't want to leave her, she's my twin"
L-"Oh, Harley, you such a kind boy"
H-"Mum, how many times do I have to tell you, I'm a man"
L-"Sorry"
T-"You names Harley correct"
H-"Obviously, that's what my mum called me"
L-"Harley don't be rude he's my boss"
H-"Is he gonna be like your old boss"
L-"Harley"(she gave him the mum look)
T-"What happened with your other boss"
L-"Doesn't matter, umm I'm sorry to do this to you but do you mind if you take Harley out there while I talk to Violet, I got part of the story but I need the rest of it"
T-"Sure, come on Harley"
H-"I can tell you what happened with her other boss if you want"
L-"No your not"
Tim took Harley to the waiting room.
L-"So what was the girls name"
V-"Her name is Olivia, I don't know what her last name is but I know she's in my class this year"
L-"Thank you baby, I'm gonna go talk to the dr, did you want someone in here with you"
V-"No it's ok"
Lucy went to the dr and the dr told her that Violet was allowed to go home just no school or heavy lifting for a month.
Lucy went to Violet and got her all packed up and took her out to the waiting room to find Tim and Harley.
T-"She's discharged"
L-"Yeah, is it ok if we bring them back to the station, I don't talk to my family and their dad isn't in the picture like I told you"
T-"Of course"
H-"Mum since we don't have a dad, why doesn't Tim be our dad he's very handsome if you ask me, and I can already tell I'm his favourite"
L-"HARLEY, I swear to god if you don't stop just speaking what comes to your mind I'm going to ground you from your iPad"
H-"Don't care"
They got to the shop and both Harley and Violet went into the shop. Tim and Lucy went to the front and got in. They were driving for 5 minutes before both Harley and Violet were asleep. Lucy looked back at them and smiled
T-"You have 2 beautiful kids you know that"
L-"I know, but it's hard sometimes, raising 2 kids with 2 completely different attitudes, Violet has no sass in her but Harley does, in the past month I've grounded him 3 times for his sass and having no filter"
T-"I can tell, You know he told me about you boss"
L-"For fuck sakes"
T-"Hey, it's ok"
L-"No it's not, it started like this with my old boss, he was an asshole to me then one of my kids got hurt at school I had to be driven to the daycare and he helped me with them while they were hurt, which I got feelings for him, we started to get closer then started dating, but we had to break up because he got a higher promotion and had to move away, but he didn't want to do long distance and I didn't want to move"
T-"That's different I was an asshole to you and I still will, I may have helped you but that doesn't mean anything I may go soft on you for the next few days but after that I won't be soft on you"
L-"You don't understand, you being good looking is cool, but how you just were with my kids who you didn't even know had like really-"
T-"Really made you have a crush on me"
L-"Hey those are your words not mine"
Tim stopped at the red light and leaned over and kissed Lucy.
H-"MUM, YOU JUST KISSED YOUR BOSS"
L-"FUCK"
H-"NOW YOU JUST SWORE"
L-"Harley your getting on my last nerves, we're going to my work place and if you don't keep quiet about what you just saw I'm gonna take away your iPad and PlayStation"
H-"Fine"
The arrived at the station and walked in.
A-"Tim, who's those kids with your boot"
L-"You know you could just ask me"
A-"Sorry, but who are they, cause you look too young to have kids that 8"
L-"Their mine, this is Harley(she pointed to Harley), and this is Violet(she pointed to Violet)"
A-"Hey guys nice to meet you, I'm Angela"
H-"Hi, I'm Harley, wanna know what I saw today"
L-"Harley don't you dare say anything about what you saw or I will take what I threatened to take"
V-"Harley, don't mum doesn't want anyone to know what you saw so don't"
H-"But I wanna tell everyone"
L-"Harley Archer Chen I have told you once I will not say it again be quiet"
H-"Fine"
L-"Thank you"
A-"So what age did you have them at"
L-"16"
A-"That was young"
L-"I know I didn't plan on it"
A-"Of course not, well I had to bench West so if you want to I could watch them while your on patrol"
L-"Really thank you, I owe"
A-"Of course, is there anything I need to know"
L-"Violet can't move her arms that much right now because while she was at school today someone tried to stab her but she blocked it with her arms"
A-"What the fuck, I'm going to look into that for you"
L-"Thank you"

Tim and Lucy go back to their shop and out on patrol.
L-"So"
T-"So, umm, I'm sorry, if you didn't want to kiss me I shouldn't have done it"
L-"No Tim, it's fine, if you didn't do it would have"
T-"So what are we"
L-"Look I don't know, I feel an attraction to you, but you are my TO, I can't date you"
T-"Why don't we try, Lucy Chen would you like to go on a date with me"
L-"Of course Timothy Bradford"
T-"How do you know my full name"
L-"I have my ways"

~With Angela and Lucy's Kids~
V-"Um, I'm tired is it ok if I have a sleep"
A-"Sure go lay down on the couch"
V-"Thank you"
Violet laid down and went straight to sleep
H-"So, have you talked to my mum before"
A-"Buddy, it's you mums first day I've only talked to her when she walked in with you and your sister"
H-"Ok, have you talked to my mums boss before"
A-"Yes I have. We are really close friends"
H-"Like boyfriend girlfriend close"
A-"No, but like best friend close"
H-"Oh, well that's ok then cause him and my mum kissed in the car on the way here"
A-"They did what"
H-"They kissed"
A-"Really"
H-"Yeah they were having some talk and they thought I was asleep but I was awake then they kissed"
A-"Ok, is there any other things you know"
H-"No, I'm hungry, can I have a burrito"
A-"A burrito"
H-"Yeah, with salsa, guac and sour cream"
A-"Let's call your mums TO and get them to pick you up on"
Angela calls Tim

T-"Hey Ange"
A-"Hey, 2 things, can you get Harley a burrito and maybe next time don't kiss your rookie after talking"
L-"Are you fucking kidding me"
A-"Don't use that language there's children present"
T-"She's been swearing in front of her kids all day"
A-"Oh well make sure to get the burrito, bye"

~With Tim and Lucy~
T-"So, now that one of my closest friends know, how do you want to play this"
L-"Your like really hot and I want to date you, but if your my TO I don't think it would be right to date you"
T-"So why don't you switch with West or Nolan"
L-"That's possible"
T-"With reasons yeah"
L-"Let's do that, but for now let's get that child of mine a burrito, then I'm gonna go to MacDonalds and get the nice child of mine a happy meal"
T-"Let's go"
They bought the stuff and went back to the station. Angela saw them and walked up to them.
A-"You guys were quick, didn't want to make out in the car again"
T-"Angela stop"