Lucys family's dumb

A-"Fine, well are you guys gonna date cause I'll be happy to switch rookies with you Tim"
Tim and Lucy looked at each other and burst out laughing.
A-"Why are you 2 laughing so much"
T-"We just are"
L-"Wheres my little trouble maker and Violet"
A-"In there, Violets asleep"
L-"Thank you"
Lucy went into the break room.
H-"Hi mummy"
L-"Why are you sucking up is there something you need to tell me"
H-"Umm"
L-"Go on"
H-"I might have told the lady about you and your boss kissing"
L-"HARELY ARCHER CHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE THAT YOU SAW TIM AND I KISSING, YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR 2 MONTHS"
H-"I'm sorry mum, I just had to say it"
L-"I DONT CARE YOU WERE TOLD NOT TO TELL ANYONE, TIM AND I CAN GET IN BIG TROUBLE"
H-"So, I don't care anymore, I wanna go home"
L-"You can't, I have no one to watch you"
H-"YEAH CAUSE YOU MADE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY HATE US ALL, AND MY DAD"
Lucy just sat there shocked.
H-"YOU CAUSED ME TO HAVE NO FAMILY BUT YOU AND VIOLET AND I HATE IT, EVERYONE AT SCHOOL HAS 2 PARENTS, 4 GRANDPARENTS, UNCLES, AUNTIES, COUSINS, 3 SIBLINGS, BUT YOU WERE SELFISH AND DONT LIKE YOUR FAMILY SO I CANT HAVE THAT YOU ALSO CANT HAVE A BOYFRIEND BECAUSE YOU MESS IT UP, YOU ALWAYS DO, I CANT HAVE A DAD BECAUSE OF YOU"
Lucy was about to cry, when Tim and Angela came in.
A-"Hey buddy, why are you yelling for"
H-"Because my mums a bitch who can't keep anyone but Violet and I in here life"
A-"Come with me, you can't be speaking about your mum that way"
Angela and Harley left the break room and Tim went up to Lucy. Tim hugged Lucy and she hugged him back.
L-"Everything he was saying is true. I made my entire family hate me because I had them, I made them not have a dad because I had them"
V-"Mum, it's ok, I don't like dad or your family any way, they're dumb"
L-"V when were you awake"
V-"Well when you started to yell at Harley I woke up then, I heard everything he said"
L-"I'm sorry you had to hear that"
V-"It's ok, I think he yelled at you like that because kids have also been bullying him, they've been making fun of him for only having us 2 and having no one else"
L-"What, umm, Tim"
T-"What is it"
L-"Can we go to there school please, it should still be opened, it's only 1pm"
T-"Let's go"
L-"Thank you, V you coming"
V-"No, I want some food"
L-"Here"
V-"Thanks mum"
L-"Your welcome baby"
Lucy and Tim left and went to their school
SR-School receptionist
SR-"Hello officers how can I help you today"
L-"Hi my kids are enrolled in here and today one of them was attacked with a knife by a kid in her class, we have come to get them, their name is Olivia and she's in 2I"
SR-"Ok, I'll just have to call her down"
L-"Thank you, can we also please have her guardians contacts"
SR-"Sure"
L-"Thank you"
The receptionist called her down
O-"Hi I'm Olivia, what do you guys need"
L-"Olivia you are under arrest for attempted murder"
O-"Oh is this about the Violet girl, she's the one with the twin brother who's being bullied too, her mum had her at 16, cause if so I tried to stab her but she put her arms up so I ended up slashing her arms, she had to be taken by ambulance"
T-"Olivia you just made our job really easy"
O-"What do you mean"
L-"Well we have body cams, and their on, and they caught you just admitting to the crimes your being charged against"
O-"So"
T-"So you're gonna go to prison"
O-"Oh well"
Lucy arrested Olivia and they put her in the back of the shop and drove her to the station. As they were walking in Grey had seen them.
G-"Why is she so young"
T-"She tried stabbing my boots daughter"
G-"You have a daughter"
L-"Yeah"
O-"That was your daughter"
L-"It was"
T-"You go I'll process her"
L-"Ok, I'm gonna talk to Violet, then Harley"
Tim took Olivia to processing
G-"Who's Harley and Violet"
L-"My twins
G-"You have twins"
L-"Yeah they're 8"
G-"Ok so your 24 and they're 8 which means you would have had them at 16"
L-"Correct"
G-"Is their father in the picture"
L-"He's left for 3 years then came back and tried to kill us all so now he's in prison, he was charged with 3 counts of attempted murder"
G-"Are your kids at the station right now"
L-"Angela is with my son and my daughter is asleep in the break room"
G-"Was that your son yelling before"
L-"Umm, yeah"
G-"Ok well you can go talk to them now"
Lucy walked to the break room and quickly messaged Tim.

Tim Bradford

Did you want me to tell Grey
about us, so I can switch or are
we gonna leave it for now?❤️

No it's ok, we can go
together and tell him, I'm
almost done here. Have you
talked to Violet or Harley yet.

Not yet, I'm going to tell Violet
that we got Olivia, but I don't
know how to talk to Harley, I also
don't know how to tell him about
how bad of a person his dad is, he
doesn't know what happened, he was 3

Ok well let me know how it goes
❤️❤️

Lucy walked into the break room to talk to Violet.
V-"Hey mum"
L-"Hey, so Olivia has been taken in and she admitted to it completely, which I was shocked at but I then realised she's an 8 year old. Do you know who's been bullying Harley?"
V-"No, you'll have to ask him, but mum I do have a question, but you don't have to answer it, what happened between you and the person who people would call my dad"
L-"I was going to tell you and Harley tonight, so I don't have to say it too many times"
V-"Ok, thank you but also, I know that you and Tim are gonna start dating and he seems really funny so can he come over too"
L-"You want him to come over"
V-"Yeah, I think Harley does too"
L-"Ok well I'll ask him, do you know where Harley is I need to talk to him too"
V-"Him and Angela I think her name was, have gone for a walk around the station"
L-"Ok I'll go find them"
V-"Mum you don't have to find them they're right there, they're coming in here"
Angela and Violet walk into the break room.
A-"Harley what do you have to say to your mum"
H-"I'm sorry for yelling at you, it's just kids at school have been making fun of me for not having a dad or grandparents"
L-"Oh Harley come here, how about tonight, you Violet and I have a games night and we can also ask each other questions that we want answered, and they have to answer them"
H-"Let's do that, but can we invite someone"
L-"Depends who it is"
H-"Actually it's 2 people"
L-"Who are they"
H-"Tim and Angela"
L-"Ask Angela now if she wants to"
H-"Angela can you come to our game night"
A-"Harley Id love to but, I have a really long shift today, I'm working night shift too, so I'll come to another one of your games night"
H-"Ok, mum can Tim come"
V-"Yeah mum can he, I can ask him now, he's coming to the break room now"
L-"If you guys want to ask him you can"
Violet and Harley ran to Tim to ask him
A-"I bet you meant for them to wait till he gets in here to ask him"
L-"I did but they don't think like that"
A-"You have some really smart and lovely kids"
L-"Thank you"
A-"I want you to know that even though you haven't had any help, they are really well behaved and smart and kind, you should be proud of yourself"
L-"Thank you that makes me feel better"
A-"Now normally I wouldn't do this to a rookie but I am to you because you've had a really hard day"
Angela hugged Lucy. Then Harley came running in.
H-"MUM, MUM, TIM SAID YES"
L-"Did he really"
T-"I did"
Lucy mouthed thank you to Tim
T-"Well its time to go, bye Ange"
A-"Bye guys"
L-"Bye"
Lucy, Tim, Violet and Harley all walked out and to the locker rooms.
L-"You 2 stay out here I've just got to get changed I'll be quick"
Lucy and Tim went into the locker rooms and got changed then came out. Lucy started walking to her car and Tim started walking to his, until he realised he didn't know her address. So he walked over to her.
L-"Why you over here"
T-"I don't know your address, and I wanted to give you this"
Tim kissed her and she kissed him back.
L-"Thank you, and I'll send my address to you"
Lucy got into her car and sent her address to Tim. Lucy left and drove to her house.