𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕤

𝟜𝟝

𝟜𝟝

After the whole squad arrived, they really were interested in knowing who Chan is.

He beat Minho's position in being the older person around the team and he told them about his producing job which led Jeongin to declare about the job opportunity from Chan.

Jisung:“OMG REALLY?! I'm happy for you, innie!!!”

Jeongin smiled on receiving Jisung words while seeing his cute smile, he doesn't care about another compliment as long as he has Jisung by his side, he can't ask for more.

Felix:“since when do you live together?”

He asked Chan to scratch the back of his head looking at Minho who was just in front of him, he couldn't believe he lived 3 years with him and he doesn't mind living with him for eternity.

Chan:“lino has been my close friend for 5 years and we lived together for three years and I want it to stay that way”

He confessed for Minho to blush with furrowing his brows shouting at his roommate to not call him by that nickname which is too late because the others already on the urge to tease him.

Hyunjin:“lino is being shy shy around his roommate”

Seungmin:“from a total bold flirty top to a whole shy softie bottom”

That caused the older to look at them with a frustrated expression and popping his fist up ready to punch them.

Minho(flustered):“YAAA!!! SHUT UP!!!”

Chan chuckled seeing his roommate getting angry with his friends, it's a whole new thing to witness from his roommate since Minho used to rarely have friends.

Changbin:“let play truth or seven minutes in heaven with our new member”

He suggested for the rest of the team to nod excluding the oldest who was confused.

Chan:“what's that game?”

He asked, having no idea what that was since he had never heard of it before.

Seungmin:“ohh it's a game we came up with ourselves, it has the same rules as truth and dare but with little changes”

He started explaining about their invented game for Felix to continue after.

Felix:“when you spin the bottle and point at anyone, you ask your question and if they choose truth and answer then they are safe”

Chan Nodded his head understanding the first part for Jisung to continue explaining after Felix.

Jisung:“if they don't answer then you choose a partner for him to do seven minutes in heaven with”

The older find this game a little bit odd, why add another option if the person is going to choose to go with saven minutes in heaven.