Cuddling with the UC Vanguard

Start from the beginning

She gazed at the UC Vanguard poster on her wall, and she felt the way the bed bounced as Jimin shifted his position to be on his elbows. He tilted her head back toward him, and he smirked.

"Shy?" he asked, and she whacked his chest.

"Shush."

But it was true, and it was embarrassing to say the least. Y/n was a cool, calm, collected Vanguard captain who had battled pirates, Ecliptic, zealots, Spacers—the whole nine yards. Yet she couldn't handle kissing?

Jimin snickered and kissed her again. He moaned into it and grabbed at her lower lip, pulling it back to tease her before diving back in. Yes, he was aggressive, but he was good. Great, actually. Not just because of the large lips, but also because of the way his hands never went too low or too high. If anything, they were in the perfect spot. They stayed near her face and held her cheeks as if she were the most precious woman in the galaxy. Being with him made her feel that way, so that made sense.

However, as they began to heat up, Y/n gasped and had to back away. Jimin had beads of sweat on his forehead, and both of them were out of breath. He quirked a brow at her silence.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she said, but it sounded more like a squeak. "I just don't want to go too fast."

He booped his nose off hers. "You're the cutest little thing."

Without hesitation, he slid off her and invited her to snuggle up on his chest. She did just that. Her hair sprawled out, and her hands went to his chest. He had a loose white shirt on that allowed her to feel the muscles hiding underneath. Although she wasn't a huge fan of naked skin, she wished she could see his tattoo. It was beautiful. Like him.

"We should probably talk about this," he said as he twirled a strand of her hair around his finger. "And set some boundaries."

"Park Jimin has boundaries?"

He pecked the top of her head. "All I ask is you don't disrespect my mother or care when I do things that may not align with your religion, like drinking. But you already do that, so..." He trailed off and cleared his throat. "What about you? You got a little shy when we started spicing up. Should we, uh..."

"Hm?"

He nibbled on his lower lip. "Sex. Should we talk about it?"

Well, that was both unexpected and expected at the same time. She understood why. Many religions around the galaxy didn't approve of any intimacy before marriage. The Universals weren't one of them, but Universals strongly disapproved of public intimacy, which included kissing, making out, and, of course, the devil's tango. The more minor physical acts such as holding hands and hugging were fine, but romance was seen as a holy act. Divorce, infidelity, abuse—they were deal breakers. No Universal would sanction a relationship if they went through any of those events. Though Y/n had the feeling she didn't have to worry about that with him.

"Already?" she asked with a teasing smile, peeking up at him. "That eager, hm?"

"I- no! Wait, yes? How do I answer that in an acceptable way?!" Jimin waved his free hand back and forth as if surrendering. "It's just... sometimes that kind of thing happens unexpectantly if we get too, y'know, heated. Maybe we should talk about it beforehand. To prevent awkwardness or boundary-crossing."

"Are you asking me if Universals have sex?"

He pouted and huffed like a baby. "Yeah, basically."