"Why? You don't have to be afraid to fall for someone, Eunbyul ah." He gently said, using the most reassuring voice. "I don't," I held my emotions and tears back.

Before I could continue; someone interrupted me, "Excuse me, can you take order?" A customer asked politely at the counter. "Never mind, Jin oppa. I guess I'll go back to school." I said and smile.

He thought for awhile, "Then, we will talk on the phone later. Okay?" He said and I nodded. I still have 3 hours before Chauffeur Kim come and pick me up. But, I really don't wanna go back to school. Where should I go?

-

Kyungsoo

"Did you saw Eunbyul?" I asked Suho hyung which is in the same Chemistry class as her. "No, she went home after her first period because she already took exams for Chemistry." He said.

"Ahh.. Okay." I replied, oh I didn't know.

Caller ID - Jin hyung

"Yobuseyo? Jin hyung." I greeted upon hearing Jin sighed. "Is Eunbyul in school?" He asked. "Nope, she went home 2 hours ago." I replied.

Jin's voice getting serious, "What? Eunbyul told me that she is going back school. Okay, anyway I already know about the marriage." He said and sighed.

"She told you?" I asked, feeling curious. "Yes. And, do you mind helping me find out where is she? I'm worried about her, she don't seemed fine when she spoke to me just now." He said, worried. I wonder what she told Jin hyung but I'd respect her privacy.

"Okay, I'll update you again." I replied and hung up. Where could Eunbyul went? I pressed a few digits for her number but it seems like her phone is offed. Did something happened to her? Should I go and find her?

"Kyungsoo ah~" A hand waved in front of my face wake me up to reality. "Oh yes?" I asked, a little dazed.

"I've been calling you for like 3 times and you're just dazed. Anyway, let's go and have lunch now. I'm craving for ice cream af-" before Baekhyun could finish talking.

"Can you help me tell the teachers that I'm not feeling well? I wanna go home now." I interrupted.

He touched my forehead and look at me weirdly, "You aren't having any fever." He said and fold his arm. "Just help me okay, I owned you." I replied and ran towards our rest room. I need to take my stuff and leave.

-

Nobody

Eunbyul walked around the streets of Seoul, hoping to find something that interests her.

Of course, something else was throbbing her mind, she couldn't stop thinking about who she actually likes. And that, she can't like anyone.

People encourage her to fall for someone and not be afraid of liking someone. Of course, that's what she really want - being confident and just like someone with confident.

But, just one reason could stop her.

Remembering when she was 14 years old, that was quite a 3 or 4 years ago. She confessed to a guy who seems to like her, and yes. His name is, Lee Dong Jun and they both went steady. But guess what?

Lee Dong Jun broke up with her after 2 days. But why? Because both of them was being laughed at, and that guy couldn't stand it. He announced through the speaker of the school.

If you guys thought that it was a simple break up, you are wrong. What he said that day destroyed her confidence.

"Do you think I really likes you? I accept you because you were desperate and I'm doing a good deed. Moreover, having to try and date a fat and naïve girl is the best thing ever."

Eunbyul tears starts to fall as she walked towards a abandon playground. Just right, she could have a peace alone here with no Do Kyungsoo and Park Chanyeol.

She fish out her phone from her pocket; the battery is flat. She started finding for her last hope, her portable charger. "Ah!" She hit her forehead hard, remembered that she left it on the table at home. Feeling hopless, shee kept her phone back into her bag.

But the weather today was really nice, cool breeze during summer is what everyone wished for.

She closed her eye while enjoying this breeze that is gently wipping her tears off her face.

She wasn't this fragile every single time, that was what people always thought. But, deep inside her, no matter how fierce, care less or kind she was, her heart is made out of glass.

She is tired of holding it inside, perhaps today is the day she will let it out, to survive. It will be hard living with Krystal even if it's just weekends.

-

Chanyeol

I came inside our private rest room, thinking that I'll be the only one inside. But, Kyungsoo was inside already, packing his bags getting ready to go somewhere.

"Kyungsoo, where are you going?" I asked, curious. "Ah, Chanyeol ah. I was just about to look for you." He closed his locker.

Look for me?

"Eunbyul, she went missing. We can't contact her though, so I'm gonna look for her now." He carried his bag and walking towards the door.

Missing? Eunbyul? Where did she go?

"Wait, I'm coming along too." I said. He stopped at the door and look at me weirdly while smiling. But he nodded, "Let's go." I said as we jogged towards the carpark for my car.

---

Yo what's up people~!

Like this chapter? I hope it isn't confusing for you guys~ (: who do you think will find Eunbyul? XD

Btw, don't stop voting for each chapter. Okay? (; At the very least, promise me that~(:

Last chapter I asked a question about having a crush..

Well, to be fair, I'll roughly share mine. And sad to say, it isn't so great though.

I mean like, I didn't get rejected nor accepted. Before I could gather my courage to maybe hint him, he graduated and now I don't know where is he.

Pathetic huh?

"First love is painful, sad, happy, angry and forever. It's hard to forget."

#QOTC: Do you agree with this long quote;'"If you fell for a second guy after loving the first guy, it means that the first guy that you love isn't the right guy. Therefore, you fell for the second one."?

For each person whom don't comment/vote, the chapter will become shorter and shorter because I ran out of ideas. Save my ideas guys, comment/vote! (;

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOWME