Part 42

Artys's Pov, 

Some Day's Later, 

The ships are filled with hopefully enough Dragon Glass and we set sail in the morning to White Harber from there we March  to Winterfell me and Jon have been speaking through Ravens I told him to let everyone who lives North of Winterfell just start marching South it's not safe for them there.... if or more like when the Night King breaches the wall they'll be the first ones who will be attacked by his army. 

Looking at the Painted table I let my eyes move over the pieces that are now at Winterfell, a part of me doesn't wish to return to it.... and another part of me wishes I could go back and tell Sansa I want her. And I can't do either of those things, I will wed Daenerys in Winterfell and that's that. 

"Can we speak?" The voice of said Daenerys says and I look up from the table to see her standing there. "If that's what you wish." 

"I think we started off on the wrong foot." She says and I release a hum. "Why because I told you the truth?" I state and she lets her face harden. 

"I was born at Dragon Stone, not that I can remember it." She speaks as she walks closer to where I stand while her hand moves over the table. 

"We fled before Robert's assassins could find us. Robert was like your father's son and a father to you, no? I wonder if your father and you knew he sent assassins to murder a baby girl in her crib. Not that it matters now of course. I spent my life in foreign lands. So many men have tried to kill me. I don't remember all of their names. I have been sold like a brood mare. I have been chained and betrayed, raped and defiled. Do you know what kept me standing through all those years in exile? Faith. Not in any gods. Not in myths and legends. In myself. In Daenerys Targaryen. The world hadn't seen a dragon in centuries until my children were born. The Dothraki hadn't crossed the sea. Any sea. " She speaks as she continues to walk closer and closer until we are face to face. 

"They did for me. I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms. And I will." 

"You where born because your father raped your mother over and over again, you where born so that one day you could be sold off by your father. I've been learning about Westeros since I was able to read, I've been trained to fight, I am the second youngest knight there ever was." I say as I walk towards her with hard eyes, and she seems to start backing up from me. 

"My father was murdered by his wife, my wife a woman I loved who gave birth to my son was stabbed and our son was forced out of her hands and as she saw him get murdered. My son! A infant who I held for days was killed in this war, I was almost killed by my half-brother, I've had good men! My friends being butchered at the Red Wedding! You may think you where born to rule the Seven Kingdoms but you were born to one day be wed off. And to think that taking the Dothraki and Unsullied to a country they don't belong in makes you meant to rule? To think that after so long you got peace in Mereen after you killed the Slave Masters with your dragons makes you almost as mad as your father was." I state back as I continue to keep backing her up until her back hits the wall and her angered violet eyes are meeting my haunting blue ones. 

"If I did not hold fear for you burning the whole realm down, If I did not need the men you have for fighting the Night King, if you did not sit on the pile of Dragon Glass and if you didn't hold your dragons. I wouldn't have come, I will wed you Daenerys and I will never force myself onto you out of duty..... not because I think your fit to lead but because I think your unfit to lead that's why I'm here because I'm scared you will burn the whole realm down once you don't get what you wish." I continue before a scoff leaves my lips as I take a step away from her.